- Sub Headline: Award-Winning 79 Chain BurgerFi to Further Expand in the Alamo City
- City: North Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burgerfi.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // North Palm Beach, FL – BurgerFi, among the nation’s fastest growing, award-winning gourmet burger chains – with 79 locations – and 100 units expected to be open by the early part of 2016 – is proud to announce the arrival of its fourth location in San Antonio, Texas this January in association with Walerius Enterprises. This will be the eighth BurgerFi restaurant to open in Texas, and the first free-standing BurgerFi in the state.
BurgerFi will continue its “burgerfication of the world”, following its ”Never Ever” program policy by selling only fresh (never-frozen) burgers that are free from steroids, antibiotics and growth hormones, and without any chemicals or additives, as well as fresh-cut fries, hand-made onion rings, proprietary VegiFi burgers, and beer and wine. In true, environmentally friendly BurgerFi fashion, the new San Antonio location will feature chairs made entirely from recycled Coca-Cola bottles, tables from compressed recycled wood and ceiling fans that conserve electricity.
Domestic growth efforts for BurgerFi in 2016 include new restaurants planned for Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Texas and California, just to name a few. Other international locations are already under development in the UK, Mexico and Panama.
BurgerFi will be located at the Huebner Medical Center at 9630 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX 78240.
For franchise information contact Director of Franchise Development Dan Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.844.5528. To learn more about BurgerFi or to find a location near you, visit www.burgerfi.com, ‘Like’ BurgerFi on Facebook, or follow @BurgerFi on Instagram and Twitter.
Established in 2011, the better burger concept was founded by gourmet chefs committed to serving fresh food of the highest quality. Less burger joint, more five-star restaurant, all recipes are created from natural, fresh ingredients that require team members to cut chop, mix and prepare daily. BurgerFi uses only 100% natural Angus beef patties and ensures no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives are ever used. BurgerFi’s made-in-house menu favorites include the VegeFi burger, Vienna and Kobe-style hot dogs, hand-cut fresh fries and onion rings, frozen custard, and natural sugar cane sodas. BurgerFi has been recognized as #185 on Inc. 500 List of “Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies,” Top 50 “Movers & Shakers” by Fast Casual.com, “Top Brands of 2014” by Fast Casual.com.
131 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)