- Sub Headline: Award-Winning 79 Chain BurgerFi to Further Expand in the Alamo City
- City: North Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burgerfi.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // North Palm Beach, FL – BurgerFi, among the nation’s fastest growing, award-winning gourmet burger chains – with 79 locations – and 100 units expected to be open by the early part of 2016 – is proud to announce the arrival of its fourth location in San Antonio, Texas this January in association with Walerius Enterprises. This will be the eighth BurgerFi restaurant to open in Texas, and the first free-standing BurgerFi in the state.
BurgerFi will continue its “burgerfication of the world”, following its ”Never Ever” program policy by selling only fresh (never-frozen) burgers that are free from steroids, antibiotics and growth hormones, and without any chemicals or additives, as well as fresh-cut fries, hand-made onion rings, proprietary VegiFi burgers, and beer and wine. In true, environmentally friendly BurgerFi fashion, the new San Antonio location will feature chairs made entirely from recycled Coca-Cola bottles, tables from compressed recycled wood and ceiling fans that conserve electricity.
Domestic growth efforts for BurgerFi in 2016 include new restaurants planned for Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Texas and California, just to name a few. Other international locations are already under development in the UK, Mexico and Panama.
BurgerFi will be located at the Huebner Medical Center at 9630 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX 78240.
For franchise information contact Director of Franchise Development Dan Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.844.5528. To learn more about BurgerFi or to find a location near you, visit www.burgerfi.com, ‘Like’ BurgerFi on Facebook, or follow @BurgerFi on Instagram and Twitter.
Established in 2011, the better burger concept was founded by gourmet chefs committed to serving fresh food of the highest quality. Less burger joint, more five-star restaurant, all recipes are created from natural, fresh ingredients that require team members to cut chop, mix and prepare daily. BurgerFi uses only 100% natural Angus beef patties and ensures no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives are ever used. BurgerFi’s made-in-house menu favorites include the VegeFi burger, Vienna and Kobe-style hot dogs, hand-cut fresh fries and onion rings, frozen custard, and natural sugar cane sodas. BurgerFi has been recognized as #185 on Inc. 500 List of “Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies,” Top 50 “Movers & Shakers” by Fast Casual.com, “Top Brands of 2014” by Fast Casual.com.
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Named as 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient for Exemplary Support of National Guard and Reserve Members (3 views)