- Sub Headline: Eight Restaurants Planned, First to Open in the Seaside Area of Al Bida'a
- Franchise URL: http://www.burgerfi.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 10:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla.(FranchisePOD.com) April 12, 2016 – BurgerFi, among the nation’s fastest-growing natural burger chains — with 83 locations worldwide and growing — announces that it has reached a multi-unit development deal for the State of Kuwait. The agreement, established with CEO Abdullah Ajrash of Austrian Business Development Group (ABDG), a leader in today’s business development initiatives in the Middle East, plans for an initial eight BurgerFi restaurants.
The first BurgerFi restaurant will open at the Arabella Shopping Center in Al Bida’a, Kuwait’s number one seaside area and home to the palace of the President. Just steps from the Arabian Gulf, the Arabella Mall Complex is regarded as Kuwait’s newest destination for entertainment, dining and relaxation. Kuwait’s first BurgerFi location will encompass a total of 3,300 square feet and will feature numerous amenities including a shaded patio.
Staying true to BurgerFi style, Kuwait’s locations will continue to embrace the brand’s “Burgerfication of the World” motto by adhering to the brand’s “Never Ever” program policy, only selling burgers that are steroid, antibiotic and growth hormone-free, without any chemicals or additives. Upholding local standards and traditions, Kuwait BurgerFis will strictly use “Halal-Certified meat” or “permissible” meat and will not serve alcohol. The new Kuwait locations will feature striking environmentally-friendly design with chairs made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles, tables from compressed recycled wood and ceiling fans that conserve electricity.
“We welcome our new associates and are happy to have reached an eight-location agreement with one of Kuwait’s most selective partners, to propel our brand internationally in the State of Kuwait,” said Corey Winograd, Chief Executive Officer.
“We are confident that BurgerFi’s fresh, all natural, hormone-free gourmet burgers and menu items will resonate quickly within our local communities,” explains franchisee Abdullah Ajrash, CEO of Austrian Business Development Group.
Established in 2011, the better burger concept was founded by gourmet chefs committed to serving fresh food of the highest quality. Less burger joint, more five-star restaurant, all recipes are created from natural, fresh ingredients that require team members to cut chop, mix and prepare daily. BurgerFi uses only 100% natural Angus beef patties and ensures no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives are ever used. BurgerFi’s made-in-house menu favorites include the Vegefi burger, Vienna and Kobe-style hot dogs, hand-cut fresh fries and onion rings, frozen custard, and natural sugar cane sodas. BurgerFi has been recognized as #185 on Inc. 500 List of “Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies,” Top 50 “Movers & Shakers” by Fast Casual.com, “Top Brands of 2014” by Fast Casual.com.
For franchise information contact Director of Franchise Development Dan Collins at email@example.com or 561.844.5528. To learn more about BurgerFi or to find a full list of locations, please visit www.burgerfi.com, ‘Like’ BurgerFi on Facebook, or follow @BurgerFi on Instagram and Twitter.
The Gab Group
SOURCE BurgerFi International, LLC
328 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)