- Sub Headline: BurgerFi Mexico City Now Open as part of a 40 Restaurant Mexico Development Agreement
- City: North Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.burgerfi.com
- Twitter URL: http://www.twitter.com/burgerfi
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/burgerfi
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // North Palm Beach, FL – BurgerFi, among the nation’s fastest growing, award-winning gourmet burger chains – with 78 locations – and 100 units expected to be opened by the early part of 2016 – is proud to announce the opening of its first international location in Mexico City. In a deal with EFIT SA DE CV, 40 BurgerFi locations are planned for Mexico City and the surrounding areas over the next five years, with an expected 1,000 new jobs created in the market.
Corey Winograd, Chief Executive Officer says, “We’re extremely pleased to have arrived to the monumental milestone of opening our first international BurgerFi location. The timing of international expansion has been an important next step for our continued strategic growth. We are excited to be working with the EFIT SA DE CV team, who has demonstrated the genuine passion, industry, and deep infrastructure experience we looked for in our first partner to expand BurgerFi’s presence internationally.”
BurgerFi will continue its “burgerfication of the nation” mantra, following its ”Never Ever” program policy by selling only burgers that are steroid, antibiotic and growth hormone-free, without any chemicals or additives. In true, environmentally friendly BurgerFi fashion, the new Mexico location will feature chairs made entirely from recycled Coca-Cola bottles, tables from compressed recycled wood and ceiling fans that conserve electricity.
EFIT SA DE CV is comprised of three partners, Luis Antonio Ortiz Dominguez, Alan Jaber and Abraham Cohen, who have vast experience in operating, constructing and designing successful United States-based franchise chains.
“We are honored to have been selected by BurgerFi as their first international partner,” said Luis Antonio Ortiz Dominguez, Founding Partner, EFIT SA DE CV. “We look forward to bringing the fresh, all natural, hormone-free concept to Mexico and replicating the success of the brand internationally.”
Domestic growth efforts for 2016 include new restaurants in Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Texas and California, just to name a few. Other international locations are already under development in the UK and Panama.
Established in 2011, BurgerFi is among the nation’s fastest-growing restaurant chains, with 78 U.S. locations currently opening, and expansion underway now in Mexico, Panama and the UK. The better burger concept was founded by gourmet chefs committed to serving fresh food of the highest quality. BurgerFi uses only 100% natural Angus beef patties and ensures no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals or additives are ever used. BurgerFi’s made-in-house menu favorites include the VegeFi burger, Vienna and Kobe-style hot dogs, hand-cut French fries and onion rings, frozen custard, and natural sugar cane sodas. BurgerFi has been recognized as #185 on Inc. 500 List of “Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies”, Top 50 “Movers & Shakers” by Fast Casual.com, “Top Brands of 2014” by Fast Casual.com, “#1 Fastest Growing Company” by Technomic in 2013, and “Franchise of the Year” by QSR Magazine in 2013. Less burger joint, more five-star restaurant, there are no shortcuts at BurgerFi – or microwaves, freezers or heat lamps, with all recipes created from natural, fresh ingredients that require team members to cut chop, mix and prepare daily. For franchise information contact Director of Franchise Development Dan Collins at email@example.com or 561.844.5528.
For more information on BurgerFi, a full list of locations and menu, please visit www.burgerfi.com or follow @BURGERFI on Twitter and Facebook at www.facebook.com/burgerfi.
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)