- Street: 16861 Ventura Blvd Suite 303
- City: Encino
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 91436
- Slogan or Tagline: "Always More Than One"
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $50,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $50,000
- Investment Range: $150,000 - $250,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Units In Operation: 168
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2011
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Listed: November 16, 2015 3:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Burgerim franchise is one of the hottest and most creative new burger franchises emerging in America and is already known across the globe. The main thing making this brand better than the rest is the overall feel: a sexy and sleek design of the locations.
The Burgerim Chain was founded in 2008. After the huge success and popularity of the first Burgerim restaurants, we began franchising our stores in 2011. Due to the overwhelming demand for our food, there are now over 167 branches, with stores operating and opening soon in the Middle East, Russia, Romania, Spain, UK and the USA.
What makes the “Burgerim” chain of franchised restaurants so famous is the variety of available flavors you get with each meal. With each portion of 2, 3, 8 or 16 mini burgers, the customer gets to choose from more than 12 burger flavors and a large selection of toppings, which means there are literally thousands of personalized burger choices to choose from.
Using only premium quality meat, our burgers are freshly ground on a daily basis. We offer a choice of flavors which include smoked beef, merguez (spicy), chicken, beef with eggplant, lamb and Kobe beef to name just a few! Our various flavors and toppings are here to satisfy your desires. If your preference is to watch your waistline, or if you are not a meat lover, we have a wide range of alternatives for you, including a variety of the freshest salads, vegetarian burgers and several other low calorie options.
The “Burgerim” customers are always promised a unique and flavorful experience at our stores. Our designer restaurants have a modern and inviting decor, which is home to our trained franchisees and their staff, who are well practiced in ensuring consistent and excellent customer service.
Ready To Take Hold Of Your Future?
As a young and dynamic company, “Burgerim” understands the importance of ensuring the success of its franchise owners. When you invest in a “Burgerim” franchise, you can be rest assured that you will enjoy the best possible support of a strong corporate team.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
- Business Training
- Customer service training
- Support And Assist In Choosing A Location
- Architect And Project Management
- Renovation And Fit Out
- Set You Up With Approved Suppliers
- Ongoing Support
We’re looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $50k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Our expertise and experience accumulated over the past number of years is what has led to our winning business formula.
Burgerim’s successful business concept has a precise and distinct method and system in place which ensures that every franchisee can optimize the management of his restaurant, even if he has no experience in the food industry.
Here are a number of advantages of our winning business concept:
• An innovative concept in the burger business.
• Small to medium sized restaurants with a big impact. This allows for a lower build out budget and an easier start up investment.
• Smaller sized restaurants also allow for a more effective multi-tasking staff compliment, which results in lower labor costs compared to other similar burger chains.
• A “State of the Art” design and low cost construction building package.
• R&D – the chain is constantly reviewing, renewing and developing new menu products.
• Suppliers and low food costs – the chain’s substantial buying power results in lower food cost prices compared to market prices, without compromising the quality of the menu ingredients. This results in every franchisee enjoying a competitive edge in his retail pricing.
• Most of our products reach our franchisees pre-prepared and are delivered in such a way that the franchisee does not have to hire chefs and experienced kitchen staff. This methodology therefore dramatically reduces the cost of highly skilled kitchen labor
What we offer you as a franchisee:
As a young and dynamic company, “Burgerim” understands the importance of ensuring the success of its franchise owners. When you invest in a “Burgerim” franchise, you can be rest assured that you will enjoy the best possible support of a strong corporate team. Once entering into a franchise agreement, we will guide you through the full business establishment process, from assisting you to find the right location, to the setting up of the business, and finally in assisting you with the opening of your branch. When the store is up and running, you will benefit from our continued support program, which includes ongoing operational support, training, marketing and more.
1685 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Opens First Guam Location (1 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Reis and Irvy’s Partners With Chloe’s Soft Serve to Offer World’s First Healthy Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt Robotic Kiosks (1 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (1 views)
- Kiddie Academy® Invites Families Nationwide to Attend Annual Storytime LIVE! Event (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)