- Sub Headline: Santiago Garcia, owner of The Growth Coach in Ecuador, recently gave his largest presentation yet to more than 100 owners of small and medium businesses – the largest Growth Coach presentation in Ecuador to date.
- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI, OH (FranchisePOD.com) March 16, 2016 – In the five years since Santiago Garcia brought The Growth Coach to Ecuador, Garcia and The Growth Coach have become an important resource for local business leaders. In fact, Garcia recently gave his largest presentation yet to more than 100 owners of small and medium businesses – the largest Growth Coach presentation in Ecuador to date.
“The Growth Coach has been in the United States for more than 20 years and in Ecuador for more than five years. In that time we’ve been working successfully with small- and medium-sized business and we know the market, their reality, their needs, their barriers and their challenges. We know how to work with these business owners and leaders and our program helps them slow down, reflect, face reality, get focus, establish goals and develop strategies. Through our Strategic Mindset process, we can really help them to improve their effectiveness and focus to produce better results and find better balance between work and life,” said Santiago Garcia, the owner of The Growth Coach in Ecuador,” Garcia said.
The Growth Coach is the largest provider of affordable group coaching workshops in the United States and been spreading internationally for about five years. Although group workshops are The Growth Coach’s signature service, coaches also offer one-to-one coaching services, remote coaching delivered via phone and web, and coaching for special projects as well as alternative financing, business valuation services, sales mapping and more.
“Coaching is truly universal and the number of people in Santiago’s presentation as well as The Growth Coach’s success in Ecuador is proof. Business owners all over the world find value in gaining business perspective and guidance from peers and business coaches who have traveled a very similar path and have learned along the way,” Growth Coach President Ray Fabik said.
During the workshop meeting in November, California Growth Coach Mike Neuendorff spoke to the crowd of more than 100 business people about the 22 effective habits of business owners – a message without continental boundaries. Fabik and Growth Coach Operations Manager Amanda Hood also attended. Fabik said seeing so many people attend a presentation designed to strengthen the business community from the ground up was encouraging.
“Our founder Dan Murphy has long stated that small business owners are our heroes. That holds especially true in Quito, Ecuador, where the economic struggle of the country makes it a challenge for entrepreneurs. Coaching becomes even more valuable where the stakes are higher and there’s little room for error. To see more than 100 entrepreneurs turn out for the presentation in Quito was a testament to the entrepreneur spirit in Ecuador,” Fabik said.
Garcia said that Ecuador is a small but interested market – especially since those who are willing to work hard find Ecuador full of business opportunity – and as the number of clients grows, so does the number of coaches under The Growth Coach of Ecuador’s umbrella. Garcia’s network of coaches is working with a strong list of clients from a wide variety of industries to improve their communities one business at a time. Garcia said he’s excited about the coming years.
“I see a bright future for The Growth Coach in Ecuador and many countries in Latin America. It comes down to finding the right coaches – talented men and women who are professional, engaged with the brand and empowered by our mission – and showing people what sets The Growth Coach apart. We have a powerful system and a proven process and a powerful list of success stories. Rapid growth is just around the corner,” Garcia said.
The Growth Coach, founded in Cincinnati, Ohio, sold its first franchise in 2003, but its leaders have a successful 20-year track record of helping business leaders find success and balance. Today the business and sales coaching franchise is in more than 100 markets worldwide. The Growth Coach was included in Bond’s “Top 100 Franchises” and recognized in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” and “Best of the Best,” in USA Today as one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Veterans” and “50 Top Franchises for Minorities” and has been featured on FOX, CBS and NBC. The company’s Strategic Mindset Process is so effective that it comes with a money-back guarantee.
For more information about The Growth Coach international, to launch your own Growth Coach or to connect with a coach, visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com or call 1-855-300-2622.
About The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach was founded in Cincinnati in 2003 and is the only pure business and sales coaching franchise aimed at driving success while balancing the lives of business owners, managers, sales people, self-employed professionals and executives across a wide spectrum of businesses and industries. The Growth Coach specializes in group workshops and individual coaching with the goal of helping clients gain greater focus and leverage to work less, earn more and enjoy more fulfilling lives. The Growth Coach is active in more than 100 markets in the United States and abroad and is always looking to expand domestically and internationally. For more information about the company or the process of opening a business coaching franchise, visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com.
SOURCE The Growth Coach
The Growth Coach
+1 (513) 489-2026
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)