- Sub Headline: Studio Four Design Ensures Brand Consistency for a Growing Pie Franchise
- Franchise URL: http://www.ButtermilkSkyPie.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop selected Studio Four Design, a top architecture firm in Knoxville, to aid the development of additional franchised locations nationwide. Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop owners Scott and Meredith Layton opened their first location in Knoxville in 2013, and began franchising in early 2014.
After previously working with Studio Four Design on their own home, the Layton’s consulted the firm to develop a concept that preserves the brand continuity which is now reflected in the four Buttermilk Sky Pie Shops locations in the southern U.S.
“Working with Studio Four Design has been an important component in our franchise expansion efforts as the overall look and feel of each new location must reflect our brand standards,” says Scott Layton, owner of Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop. “When we opened our first location, people approached us about franchising. Meredith and I knew we wanted to maintain our brand identity, so we pursued that concept with careful consideration. While every nook and cranny in each of these locations may not be identical, each store does need to feel like it’s a part of the bigger family. Studio Four Design team helped us to realize that goal, keeping our image consistent even despite the variation in construction, property and design costs that were unique to each area.”
“Scott and Meredith wanted a store design that reflected their southern roots in a simple, yet stated way,” said Michael Keller, principal and CFO of Studio Four Design. “We developed what we call a ‘Modern Garden & Gun’ concept which maintains the southern tradition aesthetic of Scott and Meredith’s family by integrating old stained sliding doors and heirloom pieces with more modern elements like subway tiles. We wanted to create a design guide that could be simulated in various building layouts and still communicate the familial foundation of their business.”
To learn more about Studio Four Design’s project with Buttermilk Sky Pie, visit www.studiofourdesign.com/project/buttermilk-sky.
About Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop
Inspired by two very special grandmothers with a fondness and talent for baking pies, Scott and Meredith Layton opened the original Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop in Knoxville, Tennessee in 2012. Franchising soon after in 2014, the pie shop now has four franchise locations in Knoxville and Franklin, Tennessee; Sandy Springs, Georgia; and Colleyville, Texas. Classic flavors such as coconut cream, Granny’s apple, chocolate meringue and its namesake buttermilk pie are created with love daily with seasonal favorites and thumbprint cookies also available. For more information on Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop, its franchising opportunities or its monthly ‘Pie It Forward’ campaign, visit http://www.buttermilkskypie.com/.
About Studio Four Design Inc.
Since 2002, Studio Four Design has served as a premiere architectural and interior design firm to the Greater Knoxville Area. Their guiding principal is ‘Design Matters’ and their goal is to go beyond expectations to provide design solutions that positively impact their client’s lives and organizations. Their team has worked on a variety of projects over the last decade that includes: churches, educational facilities, restaurants, retail buildings, athletic venues and much more. Studio Four Design takes pride and dedication in all of their projects they serve. To find out more, call 865-523-5001 or visit http://studiofourdesign.com.
SOURCE Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop
350 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)