- Sub Headline: Canada’s Largest Home Inspections Company Continues Explosive International Growth
- City: Pompano Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.ABuyersChoice.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 11:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – Bill Redfern, founder and CEO of internationally recognized A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI), announced today a signed agreement to bring the company to India with plans to open 390 units in the next five years. The aggressive expansion strategy will dramatically increase the company’s footprint to nearly 600 franchises in 15 countries.
The deal, which covers the entire country including major metropolitan areas, is a joint venture partnership between ABCHI and MAGJ Services LLP, owned by Mahendra Sureka, Arvind Kumar Bhotica and Gaurav Jain.
“This is an incredible moment for our company to expand into India,” said Redfern. “We’ve recognized a growing demand for professionally certified home inspections across the country through ongoing analysis in local real estate markets. MAGJ Services LLP is the perfect team to lead the efforts to fill this unmet need.”
Under the agreement, MAGJ Services LLP, the India master franchise partners, can market the franchise to other motivated small business-oriented people around the country, including those in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and all other cities. Under the arrangement, the home inspection business in India will be launched under the aegis of MAGJ – A Buyers Choice Home Inspections Private Limited.
“After doing extensive research and analyses of market conditions, we are confident that A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections is the perfect partner for introducing a home inspections business in India,” said Mahendra Sureka of MAGJ Services LLP. “The momentum of the brand is remarkable and we are thrilled to be bringing ABCHI’s high-quality services and franchise opportunities to South Asia.”
A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI) is finishing up an outstanding year filled with dozens of office openings and an increased presence around the world. The company continues to provide trust, safety and security to homebuyers and realtors through an innovative home inspection business model.
Additionally in 2015, Redfern launched a new professional repair service franchise concept, iHandyMan. iHandyMan is the third franchise concept by Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities. The multi-national conglomerate of brands also includes iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions, which was launched in 2014 to meet the home healthcare needs of seniors everywhere. A proven expert in international franchising, Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities together are responsible for the development, growth and success of these standout home-focused concepts.
“It’s extremely rewarding to reflect on all of our talented franchise partners’ accomplishments across the globe this year,” said Redfern. “The success we have experienced with A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections is grounded in the strength of support the brand offers our home inspector franchise partners. We take pride in our ability to provide extensive training, ongoing marketing assistance and a collection of proven systems and processes to help franchise partners run an effective business, ad the numbers reflect that it’s paying off.”
The success ABCHI franchise partners are currently experiencing is a reflection of the incredible marketing horsepower and industry relationships as well as ABCHI’s proven business model. With demand growing for reliable and professional home inspections that publish easy-to-understand results, the company is filling a void in what is often seen as an ad hoc home inspection industry. Using proprietary software, ABCHI creates comprehensive reports for consumers that help them make more informed decisions about homes they are considering purchasing. A growing number of real estate firms, agents and mortgage companies are also commonly recognizing ABCHI franchise partners as unparalleled in working with their clients.
Ideal for corporate escapees in search of greater work-life balance, opportunities to work from home and a fast growing sector with unlimited potential, ABCHI offers franchise investors a turnkey operation. According to company estimates, franchisees can make a healthy living working less than eight hours a day following the ABCHI business model. The low-cost franchise investment includes training, marketing tools and ongoing support from the home office.
For more information about A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections in India, call (954) 933-7129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections
A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI) is a franchise business meeting the huge demand for home inspections. The company is rapidly expanding throughout the United States, Canada and worldwide, on a path to become the world’s largest home inspection company. By focusing on developing and maintaining local, trust-based relationships with its customers, ABCHI is creating a home inspection business unlike any other. Currently, there are nearly 200 franchises internationally across 15 countries. For more information, please visit www.ABuyersChoice.com.
For more information about A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections franchise opportunities, call (954) 933-7129 or email email@example.com.
SOURCE A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections
All Points Public Relations
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)