April 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Eugene, OR. – Cafe Yumm! again releases its annual Benefit Report on Earth Day. As Oregon’s First Benefit Company (tied with 28 other Oregon companies) and one of almost 900 Benefit Companies headquartered in Oregon, it is appropriate and impactful to release the Report on this venerable date both on-line at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany and in hard copy at the Earth Day Festival tomorrow at BRING’s Planet Improvement Center.
The Report shares company improvements during 2015 in three broad categories: Healthy Food, Healthy People, and Healthy Environments.
Healthy Food reviews our efforts to serve Soul satisfying. . . Deeply nourishing® food through a focus on proper nutrition, adequate portioning, local sourcing, and third-party organic/sustainable certification. Our new sustainably harvested rain water is also presented.
Healthy People reviews our safety training and record, employee benefits, career advancement opportunities, diversity in the work place, and our extensive community giving program.
Healthy Environments reviews our efforts to build greener restaurants, locally source products, protect bee pollinator health, use green power, reduce packaging, and compost food waste.
“The purpose of our Benefit Report is to collect and explain data points supporting our Triple Bottom Line values. We strive to balance our business effect on people, planet, and profits,” says Co-founder Mark Beauchamp.
“From donating over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic beans to a local food bank, to using 100% clean energy at more than half of the restaurants, to diverting food waste and packaging from landfills – we continually work to improve operations; positively impact the lives of our guests, Team Members, and community partners; and reduce our impact on the earth. We have 18 restaurants in Oregon and Washington, with more locations coming this year. I am proud of our Team and the progress we continue to make as we grow and improve!”
The Report is available to the general public on-line at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany. It will be available at the Earth Day Birthday Party on April 23 at BRING’s Planet Improvement Center (http://www.bringrecycling.org/).
About Café Yumm!
Beau Delicious! International, LLC operates and franchises Café Yumm! Restaurants and manufactures and distributes the amazing Yumm! Sauce, as well as dressings, cookies, noodles, and more. Café Yumm! serves Soul satisfying… Deeply nourishing® food which includes their signature Yumm! Bowls™ and a variety of bentos, salads, soups, and sandwiches—complemented by proprietary sauces. Over 50% of the food served is certified organic or sustainably grown. Café Yumm! launched the first nutrition calculator of any restaurant chain in the nation. Café Yumm! has received numerous awards for environmental values, and operates the first solar powered electric vehicle charging station at a restaurant in the U.S.A. at its flagship location in Eugene. To learn more, visit www.cafeyumm.com.
www.cafeyumm.com | www.cafeyummfranchise.com
SOURCE: Beau Delicious! International, LLC, franchisor of Café Yumm!, 456 Charnelton, Eugene, OR 97401.
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)