CaliBurger Brings a Taste of California to Vancouver With Fresh Burgers, Hand-Cut Fries, and Spiked Shakes
- Sub Headline: First West Coast Canadian Flagship Offering Free Burgers for a Year to Qualified Winners During Its Grand Opening Weekend, June 3-5, 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaliBurger.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 9:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VANCOUVER, BC – (FranchisePOD.com) May 12, 2016 – CaliBurger, the fast-growing global fast casual restaurant franchise, has announced they will open their first West Coast Canadian flagship store in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, on Friday, June 3. The restaurant, which is a 21st-century revival of the classic California burger joint, will be located at 830 Thurlow Street in the heart of the Robson Street shopping district.
“I’m excited to be opening Western Canada’s first CaliBurger location in my hometown,” says Vancouver franchisee Reyaz A. Kassamali of the 2200+ square-foot location. “Not only will we be giving the city a better burger, I personally look forward to giving back to the community I grew up in through local charitable partnerships.”
On May 12, 2016 CaliBurger will launch a social media contest asking Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter fans/followers to “show us why Vancouver needs a better burger.” Entrants are asked to post a picture of a bad burger they have had using the hashtag #BetterBurgerYVR. The winner will receive a trip for two to sunny Los Angeles, California.
In celebration of the store’s Grand Opening Day at 11:00 a.m. on June 3 the first 100 people in line will be eligible to win one of two CaliBurger “Gold Cards” which entitle each winner to one free combo meal every day for a year!
Also on opening day and continuing through the weekend (Friday, June 3 to Sunday, June 5), the first 50 guests on each of the three days will receive free burger and fries with the purchase of a beverage.
Founded in Santa Monica, California, CaliBurger features California-style burgers and an interactive in-store technology experience. The menu consists of fresh (never frozen!) burgers, chicken sandwiches, fresh hand-cut fries and handspun milkshakes, which can be ordered virgin, spiked with bourbon, rum or Bailey’s, and/or with a shot of Stumptown Nitro Cold Brew coffee on tap. Integrating the best of the West Coast, a selection of local craft beers from Parallel 49 Brewing and Red Truck Beer Company will also be available on tap. CaliBurger not only allows visitors to play a selection of video games like Minecraft and Fun Wall’s #Blitz against other guests on a large, interactive 9-foot video wall, but includes integrated technological features such as wireless, in-table charging stations, mobile ordering from a smartphone app and an electronic ordering kiosk by the front door which allows guest to skip the line.
CaliBurger currently boasts 15 restaurants in 11 cities around the world, including Seattle and Waterloo in North America and international locations in Hong Kong, Taipei, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Bahrain, and Stockholm, among others. In May 2015, CaliBurger was designated by Bloomberg as one of the best classic burgers in the finance capitals of the world.
Location: 830 Thurlow St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1W2
Hours of Operation: Daily from 11 a.m.
About CaliBurger USA
CaliBurger is a 21st-century revival of the classic California burger joint, bringing the best of California culture, technology, imagery and food to markets that have long craved the famous California-style burger. CaliBurger provides a premium-quality burger experience at an accessible price point. CaliBurger’s products feature the highest-quality beef, buns baked fresh, top-grade chicken, hand-selected vegetables, zero trans-fat oils, sauces made in-house and hand-mixed shakes. Our made-to-order meals are always prepared in open kitchens, and our restaurants incorporate advanced technologies to create a unique dining experience. CaliBurger customers can enjoy a taste of California in an environment that looks, smells and feels like California. For more information, please visit www.caliburger.com.
Chella Levesque Inc.
P: (604) 961-9185
Reyaz A. Kassamali
K Franchise Systems, LLC
P: (206) 569-5600
723 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)