- Sub Headline: Franchise Owner Expands Mid-Atlantic Fast Casual Franchise Throughout Central Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaliforniaTortilla.com
- Listed: July 7, 2016 2:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MELBOURNE, FL – Next week, California Tortilla will open its second location in central Florida, bringing its fresh, imaginative Mexican menu to Melbourne, FL. The fast casual restaurant is centrally located in the heart of the Space Coast, a national leading engineering and medical corridor with Florida’s best retirement communities.
California Tortilla opened its first store twenty years ago in Bethesda, MD, and has since expanded northward to new markets including Philadelphia, the greater NYC metropolitan area, and made its greater Orlando debut in February 2016, opening in Kissimmee to enthusiastic reviews and throngs of new fans. Along the way, California Tortilla has developed a loyal fan base with adventurous flavor combinations, use of imagination in unlikely places, commitment to using fresh ingredients and cooking in small batches throughout the day—all without ever taking themselves too seriously.
Dale Warden, owner of both the Melbourne and Kissimmee locations, has long been an enthusiastic fan of California Tortilla, won over by the quality and freshness of their food, and the fun of their unique, “Mexican Re-Imagined” brand. Though he was always a foodie, Dale spent three decades in a decidedly different industry, traveling the world as a micro-economist. But when he became an investor in Founding Farmers, one of DC’s most popular restaurants, Dale decided it was time to open one himself.
For Dale, California Tortilla was the perfect fit: “California Tortilla doesn’t just put out a quality product, they create a one-of-a-kind experience. When you look at customer satisfaction, menu variety, the system they’re providing to franchisees, and the unit economics, in every one of those areas, California Tortilla offered exactly what I wanted.’” And he knew the perfect location.
“Florida is now the third most populous state and demographics show that the population is booming in the Central Florida area,” explained Dale. “Brevard, in particularly, has started to see tremendous retail growth over the past few years, and shows no signs of slowing down!”
California Tortilla Melbourne is located in the Pineda Landings shopping center anchored by Fresh Market, bringing in customers looking for value, fresh food, and a fun environment. The restaurant seats 64 inside, with additional outdoor seating available for up to 30. And for Dale and Team, this is just the beginning: he plans to open two additional locations in Central Florida this year. “By end of this year, we’ll be flying flags from the Atlantic Coast to Tampa Bay, and will have created over 130 jobs.” Dale is especially proud of the friendly, professional, and local team that will be opening the Melbourne store.
California Tortilla Melbourne will celebrate the grand opening by serving free burritos and a beverage for both lunch and dinner service, on Tuesday July 12. Plus, they’ll be offering free burritos for a whole year to the first 10 customers in line that morning. And judging by the success of past openings, expect to see hungry locals to turn out in droves.
Check in at the store for an exciting schedule of special events throughout the year. This location will have special meals for the kids, room for school students and select beer and wine for adults.
About California Tortilla
Fast Casual leader California Tortilla serves fresh, made-to-order, delicious, award-winning burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and salads all grounded in a foundation of Mexican cuisine yet combined with imaginative and international flavor combinations and customization opportunities, including a Wall-of-Flame with over 70 distinctive flavors and heat. They are Mexican Re-Imagined. Based in Rockville, MD, the fast-casual chain has nearly 50 locations across the East Coast in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Florida and the District of Columbia. They are best known for their fresh food, unique recipes, innovative promotions, and customer and community engagement via Twitter and Facebook.
For more information and to inquire about franchising opportunities, please visit www.californiatortilla.com or call 301-545-0035.
SOURCE California Tortilla
713 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)