- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Concept Continues Expansion Throughout New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaliforniaTortilla.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 9:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 09, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SUCCASUNNA, NJ – Later this month, California Tortilla will open its doors in Roxbury, NJ, making it the fourth New Jersey location for the DC-based chain. Situated just off Route 46 in the outdoor Roxbury Mall, the newest location brings its fresh, imaginative Mexican menu to the New Jersey suburb kicking things off with Free Burrito Day to celebrate the Grand Opening in late June (date TBD).
Store owner Ashwin Prajapati is a veteran to the franchise industry, with over fourteen years’ experience operating ten Dunkin Donuts locations throughout New Jersey. After years of continued success, he was ready to take on a new concept: a brand that you didn’t necessarily see on every corner, one with a fresher, healthier product. When he discovered California Tortilla, he knew he had found the right fit.
California Tortilla opened its first store twenty years ago in Bethesda, MD, and has since expanded northward to new markets including Philadelphia, Florida, New Jersey and the greater NYC metropolitan area. Along the way, California Tortilla developed a loyal fan base with adventurous flavor combinations, use of imagination in unlikely places, commitment to using fresh i ngredients and cooking in small batches throughout the day – all without ever taking themselves too seriously.
“With fresh – never-frozen – ingredients and a wide variety of healthy and chef-driven options, California Tortilla offers something for everyone at a great value,” said Ashwin Prajapati. “And with great schools, lots of young families and local businesses, we knew that Succasunna would be the perfect location for our first location.”
California Tortilla Roxbury is located at:
Succasunna, NJ 07876
Visit www.californiatortilla.com for more information.
About California Tortilla
Fast Casual leader California Tortilla serves fresh, made-to-order, delicious, award-winning burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and salads all grounded in a foundation of Mexican cuisine yet combined with imaginative and international flavor combinations and customization opportunities, including a Wall-of-Flame with over 70 distinctive flavors and heat. They are Mexican Re-Imagined. Based in Rockville, MD, the fast-casual chain has nearly 50 locations across the East Coast in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Florida and the District of Columbia. They are best known for their fresh food, unique recipes, innovative promotions, and customer and community engagement via Twitter and Facebook.
For more information and to inquire about franchising opportunities, please visit www.californiatortilla.com or call 301-545-0035.
SOURCE California Tortilla
426 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)