- Sub Headline: World's largest hand-rolled soft pretzel brand gets in the holiday spirit with fun social campaign and seasonal lemonade mixer.
- City: Lancaster
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: November 20, 2015 2:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LANCASTER, Pa. – Nov. 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Auntie Anne’s recognizes that there are a lot of hardworking Santas out there who make the holidays wonderful for those around them. In the spirit of this joyous season, the world’s beloved soft pretzel franchise wants to reward Santas everywhere with a delicious snack via its #Snack4Santa holiday campaign.
To redeem a free pretzel, fans are asked to post a photo of themselves dressed in the familiar red suit, matching hat and full white beard to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, and tag Auntie Anne’s using the hashtag #Snack4Santa now through December 25, 2015.
“This time of year is enchanting, but busy! We know that our guests – including Santa and his helpers – need something delicious and portable to keep them energized while running holiday errands,” said Heather Neary, vice president of global marketing for Auntie Anne’s. “We’re delighted to offer free snacks to Santas this season and wouldn’t be surprised if they end up being preferred over traditional milk and cookies!”
Auntie Anne’s fans and Santas alike can also get excited over the debut of a new, limited-time only Sugar Plum Lemonade Mixer, available nationwide today through January 3, 2016. The Sugar Plum Lemonade Mixer joins an existing array of Auntie Anne’s famous lemonade mixers in assorted fun and fruity flavors including Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Mango, and Strawberry. The average price point for the Sugar Plum Lemonade Mixer is $2.69.
“Our new Sugar Plum flavor truly brings holiday cheer to life. It’s a refreshing, seasonal beverage that complements both our sweet and salty pretzels,” Neary added. “Personally, I like to pair my lemonade with our new Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets – they are the perfect snack to get me through the busy holiday season.”
Auntie Anne’s newly launched Cheddar Stuffed Pretzel Nuggets feature scrumptious, melted cheddar cheese inside a bite-sized nugget of the brand’s famously soft and fresh pretzel dough. Ideal for holiday shoppers on-the-go, the average price point for Cheddar Stuffed Nuggets is $4.99.
For the latest information about new Auntie Anne’s products, news and contests, please visit www.AuntieAnnes.com and follow the brand on social media on Twitter @AuntieAnnes, on Instagram @AuntieAnnesPretzels and on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/auntieannespretzels. For the real inside scoop, download the Auntie Anne’s My Pretzel Perks app – free in Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play Store. Pretzel Perks loyalty members receive exclusive offers and information before the general public.
About Auntie Anne’s
Known for its freshly baked soft pretzel products and signature old-fashioned lemonade, Auntie Anne’s can be found in more than 1,500 locations around the world. From malls and outlet centers, to non-traditional spaces including universities, airports, and amusement parks, the world’s largest soft pretzel franchise has been rolling and twisting since 1988. In addition, it has extended the brand onto retailers’ shelves and also serves as a distributor for fundraising products. Available at select retailers nationwide, pretzel fans can enjoy Auntie Anne’s prepare-at-home products, from frozen Classic and Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels and Pretzel Nuggets, to frozen Pretzel Dogs and Pretzel Pocket Sandwiches, to a versatile Pretzel Baking Kit. For more information, visit Auntie Anne’s website, Facebook page, Twitter or YouTube account.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE Auntie Anne’s
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)