- Sub Headline: America’s Hometown Burger Joint to Add Milkshake Made with Cheese Whiz Nationwide Beginning April 1
- Franchise URL: http://www.WaybackBurgers.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 10:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHESHIRE, CT – Wayback Burgers, serving delicious, fresh, never frozen burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes amidst an atmosphere reminiscent of a hometown burger joint, announced the addition of its newest milkshake flavor: the Cheeeesy Gold Milkshake, starring cult classic Cheese Whiz for a decidedly different twist on the brand’s more traditional flavors. The milkshake will be sold at Wayback Burgers locations nationwide beginning April 1 and is available in a 22 oz. serving size for a suggested retail price of $4.50.
Not one to shy away from the indulgent, Wayback Burgers is home to the nine-patty Triple Triple Burger and launched a limited-time-only line of high-protein milkshakes made with cricket powder and beef jerky last summer. Its new Cheeeesy Gold Milkshake blends fresh milk, premium vanilla bean ice cream and rich liquid gold for an ooey, gooey combination cheese lovers will go gaga over. The Cheeeesy Gold Milkshake is enough to make mouths water on its own, but can also double as a delicious dipper for some of Wayback Burgers’ tasty sides, including its crispy, crunchy House-Made Chips.
“We’re excited to announce our newest milkshake flavor creation – the Cheeeesy Gold Milkshake,” said John Eucalitto, president of Wayback Burgers. “There’s nothing on the planet that can’t be enhanced by cheese. As such, we wanted to create a unique milkshake that would melt the hearts of cheese lovers everywhere, and I’m happy to say that we have. The Cheeeesy Gold Milkshake is made with premium vanilla bean ice cream and America’s favorite liquid gold – Cheese Whiz. We’re confident that cheese lovers – like us – will love it!”
Wayback Burgers is about serving delicious and fresh, never frozen burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes amidst an atmosphere that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – a time when “customer service” meant something, and everyone felt the warmth of the community. Wayback Burgers offers burgers made from 100 percent fresh, never frozen ground beef, cooked to order, available as a single, classic double, triple and triple triple (nine) patty, and rich, thick milkshakes made the old-fashioned way by hand, using only fresh milk and hand-dipped ice cream. Going “way” beyond the burger, Wayback Burgers also offers crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh salads and delicious sides including fries, onion rings, homestyle chili and House-Made Chips.
For more information on Wayback Burgers, visit www.WaybackBurgers.com, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
About Wayback Burgers
Founded in 1991 in Newark, DE, Wayback Burgers is a Connecticut-based fast-casual franchise with a reputation for fresh burgers and thick, hand-dipped milkshakes, and currently operates in 26 states with over 100 locations nationally and internationally in Argentina and Saudi Arabia. Wayback Burgers, through its executed master franchise agreements, plans to open in 33 countries in the Middle East, Northern Africa, Argentina, Pakistan and Brunei, along with pending agreements for Mumbai, India.
SOURCE Wayback Burgers
BML Public Relations
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)