- Sub Headline: Next Wave of Growth for Salons Will Include Cities With Vibrant and Growing Urban Cores Alongside Well-Established Neighborhoods
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.CamilleAlbaneFranchise.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 12:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BOSTON, MA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Mar 22, 2016 – Camille Albane has announced its target markets for 2016 salon franchise expansion.
“We are so pleased with how Camille Albane has been embraced in the United States,” said Lori Merrall, director of franchise sales and development. “This is one of Europe’s most established and mature brands, and we saw no reason why the U.S. market wouldn’t gravitate to the concept of French beauty, where no detail is left to chance. The steady bookings and rave reviews that franchise owners get every day indicate that we were right.”
Camille Albane’s customers are, for the most part, professional women from their 20s to their 60s who want more than the offerings of a value salon, but don’t have the time for an all-day spa visit. They want the high-quality, unique offering of a mid-range salon — exactly what Camille Albane offers.
Camille Albane is one of Europe’s largest European hair salon franchises and is the first to bring authentic French beauty services to the United States. With nearly 300 salons in more than 11 countries, Camille Albane is known for its upscale customer experience, Balayage color techniques and for creating fashion-forward trends rather than just following the latest fads.
In Europe, the Camille Albane franchise fills a wide-open niche between value salon brands and high-priced luxury brands. It is doing the same in the United States, which — alongside a very careful rollout — is one reason the Camille Albane salon franchise concept has found success in this country.
“We want to continue our growth in markets that already have the client base in place, so that when our Camille Albane salon franchise owners open their doors, they are busy from day one,” Merrall said. “That means finding experienced business operators in cities and metro areas with a busy downtown and urban core, as well as established neighborhoods so that we can meet clients where they live and work.”
So far, those areas include:
Other cities also are being explored, especially those with large French populations, since many of those residents already know about (and likely miss having) Camille Albane.
In addition to market demand, another reason the Camille Albane salon franchise concept is succeeding in the United States is the quality of franchise owners who are coming on board. Successful, growing “it” cities have a large corps of equally successful entrepreneurs, and these are the people who are eyeing Camille Albane with interest.
“We are hearing from people who already own a business, or several businesses, and are looking to expand their portfolio,” Merrall explained. “The ROI that Camille Albane offers is outstanding. The salon business in general is very stable, and this concept is completely new. It’s a chance to bring something completely different to the market, and to have a business that can be operated alongside many others — thanks to our strong in-house manager model. We think that soon we’ll be seeing Camille Albane all across the country.”
To learn more, visit www.camillealbanefranchise.com.
SOURCE Camille Albane
Director of Franchise Sales and Development
Dessange Group – North America
380 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)