- Sub Headline: Nation's Largest and Most Trusted Pet Care Franchise Grows Customer Base by 25%, Holds Steady as Leader in the Booming Pet Sector
- Listed: July 29, 2016 8:56 am
- Expires: 7 days, 13 hours
July 26, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BROOMFIELD, Colo. – Camp Bow Wow®, the leading Doggy Day and Overnight Camp® franchise, which is ranked #1 in the pet category on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list, outpaced the pet care industry in both revenue and franchise sales growth during the first half of 2016. While the $60 billion pet care industry is expanding at a robust 5% annual rate, Camp Bow Wow is growing almost three times as fast, with 13% year-over-year growth1. Additionally, the company increased its customer base by 25% in the first half of 2016, which further solidifies its position as the nation’s leading pet care franchise. The $93 million brand continues to experience tremendous growth with 135 locations nationwide and an additional 35 Camps in the pipeline.
As part of Camp Bow Wow’s low-risk, high-growth franchise network, Camp owners are provided with the support and proven expertise of Camp Bow Wow’s executive team, and are further backed by the company’s superior and standardized operational practices, which are continuously refined to remain ahead of the curve. Camp owners generate $756,551 in annual gross revenue on averagesup>1, while the company’s top 25% highest-earning franchises generate an average of $1,075,667, with a high of more than $1.4 millionsup>2. The average franchise owner reports an annual discretionary income of $137,249, or 17% of salessup>2, while the top 25% of highest-earning franchisees report earning a healthy $212,527, or 20% of sales3.
“Our team’s innovation, passion and dedication to both our franchise owners and customers has been the key to our continued success. We’re perpetually creating new opportunities for our franchise owners to maximize profits through multiple revenue streams, including day care, overnight boarding, expert pet training, and grooming services, along with the necessary resources to facilitate healthy and steady growth,” said President of Camp Bow Wow Christina Russell.
To benefit both its customers and franchise owner network, Camp Bow Wow underwent a significant rebrand at the end of 2015, which included a highly-intuitive website redesign with improved navigation. The site’s new, fully-responsive interface not only resulted in a 36% increase in users and 48% increase in mobile users, but it also earned Camp Bow Wow a prestigious Gold Stevie® Award in the 2016 Website category.
Camp Bow Wow’s philanthropic efforts continue to expand as well. The company’s nonprofit, The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation, which provides medical grants to dogs in need, raised over $50,000 in the first half of 2016 to treat dogs suffering from severe conditions such as intestinal blockages, heartworm disease, joint degenerations, broken limbs, and more.
For more information about Camp Bow Wow, to find a location near you, or to become a franchise owner, please visit campbowwow.com.
About Camp Bow Wow®
In 15 years, Camp Bow Wow, the premier pet care franchise, has grown to include more than 130 open locations across North America, becoming a $93 million brand. In 2016, the company was ranked #1 in category and #204 overall in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list. The Camp concept provides the highest levels of fun, safety and service for its Campers, and peace of mind for their parents. Dogs romp together in an open-play environment and pricing is all-inclusive. Since the Broomfield, Colorado-based company started franchising in 2003, Camp Bow Wow has sold more than 150 franchises in 38 states, plus one inCanada, over 70% having women in ownership. In August 2014, Camp Bow Wow was acquired by VCA, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOOF), a leading animal healthcare company in the United States and Canada.www.campbowwow.com
The Camp Bow Wow brand family also includes:
- Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow® – premier in-home pet care
- Behavior Buddies® – premier dog training
- The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation – a non-profit organization dedicated to providing urgent medical care funds to dogs who are either homeless or whose parents cannot afford to pay their veterinary bills.
About The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation
When the going gets ruff, the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation helps support the health and happiness of our four-legged friends to keep them in their forever homes. The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation provides grants of up to $2,500 for individuals, shelters, and rescue groups across North America who cannot afford necessary medical care for a particular dog. Individuals may apply for a grant when they are struggling to cover the cost of their dog’s veterinary care, and a shelter or rescue group may apply for a grant for a dog who is awaiting adoption pending veterinary care. The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To learn more, make a donation, or apply for a Bow Wow Buddies Foundation grant, please visit www.bowwowbuddies.com.
1Figure represents the aggregate increase in annual gross revenue for the 131 franchises that were open and operating for any length of time during the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2015 when compared to the aggregate annual gross revenue for the 130 franchises that were open and operating for any length of time during the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2014. The financial performance representation contained in Item 19 of our 2016 Franchise Disclosure Document also includes: (1) annual unit-level gross revenue; (2) annual average gross ticket and, (3) selected expenses for expense reporting franchises.
2Figures represent averages for the 97 revenue-reporting franchises open and operating for more than 36 months during the 12-month period ending December 31, 2015. Of all 97 franchises, 55 (57%) exceeded the average of $137,249. Of the 27 franchises representing the top 25%, 14 (52%) exceeded the average of $212,527. Of the 27 franchises representing the bottom 25%, 15 (59%) exceeded the average of$46,274. The financial performance representation contained in Item 19 of our 2016 Franchise Disclosure Document also includes: (1) annual unit-level gross revenue, (2) annual average gross ticket, and (3) system-wide gross revenue.
3Figure represents the aggregate increase in annual gross revenue for the 131 franchises that were open and operating for any length of time during the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2015 when compared to the aggregate annual gross revenue for the 130 franchises that were open and operating for any length of time during the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2014. The financial performance representation contained in Item 19 of our 2016 Franchise Disclosure Document also includes: (1) annual unit-level gross revenue; (2) annual average gross ticket and, (3) selected expenses for expense-reporting franchises.
SOURCE Camp Bow Wow
378 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)