DENVER, CO (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Camp Bow Wow, the largest pet care franchise in the U.S. with more than 130 locations, has launched a new franchise information site, www.campbowwowfranchise.com, that serves as a clearinghouse for people interested in learning more about the brand’s strong growth and its franchise opportunity.
The website provides a detailed look at the $60 billion pet care industry, which is growing 5% annually according to IBISWorld. Meanwhile, Camp Bow Wow, an Entrepreneur Franchise 500 company, is growing twice as fast, and the in-depth interviews with executives and franchisees offer insights into the business model that has won over customers.
“Our company was founded by Heidi Ganahl, a woman whose business acumen is equal to her obsession with dogs,” said Camp Bow Wow President Christina Russell. “Heidi wasn’t satisfied with the status quo kennel business, and what she created was a lucrative daycare, boarding and grooming franchise that puts dogs first. We’re passionate about our dogs, and we’re equally passionate about the multi-billion dollar business of dogs.”
An insider’s look at the Camp Bow Wow boarding and daycare franchise
Camp Bow Wow’s growth can be attributed to its streamlined systems that maximize ROI for franchisees; its dog-first philosophy that wins over customers and keeps them coming back; and its partnership with parent company VCA, the largest animal hospital network in North America, which strengthens Camp Bow Wow’s expertise and provides resources to help the brand continue to innovate. Camp Bow Wow completely disrupted the kennel business model by providing supervision and space to play safely all day in indoor-outdoor play yards. Instead of consigning their beloved pets to a kennel cage, Camp Bow Wow customers give their dogs an all-day treat. Webcams throughout the facilities allow customers to see what their dogs are up to at any moment.
For investors, there are numerous opportunities to maximize earnings with Camp Bow Wow’s multiple service lines, including boarding, daycare, baths and full-service grooming, training, in-home pet care and retail. Camp Bow Wow provides the opportunity to build an empire while working in a field that people are passionate about.
“I feel so good about the level of care we provide people,” said multi-unit owner Jordan Murray of Pittsburgh. “They aren’t having to take their dogs and lock them up all the time in a kennel or drop them at a daycare that doesn’t do staffing levels the right way or do proper protocol and procedure. I feel like we’re literally helping people.”
Startup costs and information
Camp Bow Wow is the largest pet care franchise in North America, with more than 130 franchises in the U.S. and Canada. The company’s goal is to strengthen its leadership position and become the Starbucks of the doggie daycare world. It’s looking for like-minded franchise owners to help them reach that goal.
Startup costs for a Camp Bow Wow franchise range from $409,701-$1,095,359.Investors need a minimum liquidity of $80,000 and a net worth of $300,000. You can research more about startup costs, Camp Bow Wow’s financial performance and how the company helps its franchise owners succeed at www.campbowwowfranchise.com.
About Camp Bow Wow(R)
In 15 years, Camp Bow Wow, the premier pet care franchise, has grown to include over 130 locations across North America, becoming a $93 million brand. The Camp concept provides the highest levels of fun, safety and service for its Campers, and peace of mind for their parents. Dogs romp together in an open-play environment and pricing is all-inclusive. In August 2014, Camp Bow Wow was acquired by VCA, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOOF), a leading animal healthcare company in the United States and Canada. In 2016, the company was ranked number 1 in the pet care category, 204 out of 500 in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list.
The Camp Bow Wow brand family also includes:
- Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow® — premier in-home pet care
- Behavior Buddies® — premier dog training
- The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation — a 501-c3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing urgent medical care grants to dogs who are either homeless or whose parents cannot afford to pay their veterinary bills.
Vice President of Development
5W Public Relations
316 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)