- Street: 306 Hawthorn St.
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 92101
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $150,000
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $150,000
- Investment Range: $187,850 - $467,050
- Royalty: 6% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2010
- Home Based: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 1:50 pm
- Expires: 107 days, 20 hours
Ready for a change?
If you’re a real dog lover, owning a Camp Run-A-Mutt® could be just the change you’re looking for. Think about the happiness and joy your dog gives you. Now multiply that times, let’s say, sixty! Now imagine that gratification not only being part of your daily life but your career too! This attitude is what drives us and has made Camp Run-A-Mutt® such a successful and fast-growing business.
Why Camp Run-A-Mutt?
We offer a proven, successful system combined with higher values and standards for pet care. Gone are the days where dogs are dropped off and led into a “spacious” cage… it’s still a cage. Camp Run-A-Mutt® is a resort style dog daycare and boarding business for the socialized dog, offering fun and exercise for K9 companions in a safe, supervised atmosphere.
Your success is important to us and our brand so getting your doors open and filled with pups is the primary goal. We know what it takes to make this business work and the positive word of mouth has made our business a booming success.
Who we’re looking for:
First and foremost, are you a true dog lover?
You know you are when you’re sure the dog in the car next to you is smiling at you and you wave hoping his owner doesn’t notice! We’re looking for people who share the same love and passion for animals. This is what makes this business fun because when your heart is in what you do success comes naturally.
Are you not only a dog lover but a people person?
Owning a Camp Run-A-Mutt® is far more than just running a business. It’s becoming an important connection between your customers and their dogs. To most people their dogs are their kids and making that connection is both rewarding and invaluable to your customers.
Have you always wanted to make a living doing what you love?
How about waking up each morning and jumping out of bed instead of wishing it were your day off? For the right person, this business is incredibly fulfilling and rewarding. Are you a leader and want to build something of your own where you can step back and look at what YOU have accomplished with an incredible sense of pride? This is truly that opportunity.
Do you have a great work ethic and expect the same of people around you?
While we feel this is a great investment and opportunity, we’re not looking for someone to sit on the sidelines and “bark” orders. This is for the take-charge, hands-on kind of person who is passionate about what they do.
525 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- Another Broken Egg Café to Expand On East Coast (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- New Franchisee Takes Ownership of Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® in Houston (3 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Helen Doron English Franchises Poised for Another Year of Growth (2 views)