- Sub Headline: Inc. Magazine Unveils 36th Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies--the Inc. 5000
- Listed: August 21, 2017 6:40 am
- Expires: 336 days
Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000
NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017 /FranchisePOD.come/ — Inc. magazine today ranked Camp Run-A-Mutt #2057 on its 36th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America’s independent entrepreneurs. Companies such as Yelp, Pandora, Timberland, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, LinkedIn, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained early exposure as members of the Inc. 5000.
“Who would have thought on that first day during the 2008 recession with one customer, that we’d end up in the Inc. 5000? It’s been a nine-year roller coaster ride of steady growth, success, defeats, laughter, tears and most of all, dog slobber. We are humbled and honored to be recognized for doing what we love. Thank you staff, customers and especially those amazing family members we call dogs.”
– Dennis Quaglia, Founder and President of Camp Run-A-Mutt.
The award-winning Camp Run-A-Mutt is a cage free doggie day care and boarding facility with indoor and outdoor play areas, premium synthetic lawn, paw-friendly rubber flooring, splash pond and waterfall, all in a safe, supervised atmosphere. Camp Run-A-Mutt is a true puppy paradise! Currently nine locations in California and Texas, soon hitting the east coast with locations in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA. Camp Run-A-Mutt was founded in 2008 in San Diego California. Learn more at www.camprunamutt.com
Those interested in learning more about Camp Run-A-Mutt or to inquire about franchise opportunities should contact Severn Crow at 888-978-6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Inc. and the Inc. 500|5000
The 2017 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2013 to 2016. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2013. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent–not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies–as of December 31, 2016. The minimum revenue required for 2013 is $100,000; the minimum for 2016 is $2 million. More information can be found at http://www.inc.com/5000.
SOURCE Camp Run-A-Mutt
90 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)