- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – PizzaRev, a fast-casual pizza concept backed by Buffalo Wild Wings, introduced its Prosciutto with Fig Balsamic pizza – combining thinly sliced, slowly cured prosciutto with a rich fig balsamic finish. The Seasonal Special is available today through the end of December at PizzaRev’s 28 open locations across California, Colorado, Texas, Utah, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
This sweet and salty flavor profile is new to PizzaRev’s line of seasonal pizza creations. The pizza starts with PizzaRev’s original homemade dough, proofed for 24 hours, and an olive oil base. The crafterpiece is topped off with all-natural Italian cheese, prosciutto, wild arugula and a fig balsamic glaze.
“Our mission is to change how people think about pizza; introducing our guests to distinct and refreshing flavor combinations is a big part of our culinary agenda,” said Nicholas Eckerman, COO and co-founder of PizzaRev. “The combo of sweet fig balsamic, salty prosciutto, and light and crisp arugula makes for a truly memorable pizza experience.”
PizzaRev is committed to serving the highest quality ingredients you can find on a custom, personal pizza that’s flame-fired in just three minutes. Part of that commitment is continuing to source all-natural and organic ingredients which are locally grown whenever possible. PizzaRev proudly serves an organic tomato sauce, a premium all-natural cheese blended with buffalo milk and more than 30 artisanal toppings.
There are currently more than 100 PizzaRev restaurants in development across the country and will enter at least seven new states next year: Georgia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio and Tennessee. The company will also open its first international location in Monterrey, Mexico in Q1 2016.
PizzaRev is an award-wining fast-casual pizza concept that is revolutionizing how America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30 artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently has 18 corporate restaurants and 10 franchise locations in operation, with additional franchises under development in Mexico and across Washington, D.C. and 14 states: CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, ND, NJ, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
145 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)