- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Sandwich Shop Commemorates 40 Years in Business
- Franchise URL: http://www.Capriottis.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 09, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LAS VEGAS, NV – Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, an acclaimed restaurant franchise that first opened its doors in 1976 in the Little Italy section of Wilmington, Delaware with the goal of serving great sandwiches and capturing the hearts of turkey lovers is celebrating its 40th Anniversary throughout the month of June with its Celebrating Extraordinary 40 initiative and sweepstakes. Capriotti’s fans will have the opportunity to win a $40 gift card by visiting experience.capriottis.com.
The first Capriotti’s opened without any aspirations of being anything more than a local hoagie shop where they slow-roasted whole turkeys in-house overnight. As its popularity grew, the founders’ friends and family began wanting to expand Capriotti’s in their respective areas, and as a result began franchising in 1987. After moving to Las Vegas in 1991, the founders opened a location in the city and began franchising locally after gaining a foothold in the region. The concept filled a void in the sandwich category with its fresh, homemade premium product and unique flavor profiles. In 2008, best friends and business partners Ashley Morris and Jason Smylie purchased Capriotti’s after being multi-unit franchisees for three years, increasing the brand’s footprint from 42 units to more than 100 in 18 states and Washington D.C.
“Capriotti’s growth and development over the last 40 years is attributed to the un-ending support of our dedicated fans across the country, said Ashley Morris, CEO of Capriotti’s. “With our top-quality, premium sandwiches, unique company culture and experience in franchising, Capriotti’s has come a long way since first opening our doors in 1976, and we look forward to continued success in the next 40 years.”
Throughout its growth, Capriotti’s has upheld the founder’s tradition of slow-roasting whole all-natural Butterball turkey’s in house and hand shredding them each morning to feature in their extraordinary signature subs and salads. Capriotti’s celebrated sandwiches include, The Bobbie, made with homemade turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayo on a freshly-baked roll and the Capastrami, made with hot pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and cole slaw. The brand also features a wide array of salads, soups, and delicious vegetarian subs and sandwiches like the Veggie Cole Turkey, made with vegetarian turkey, provolone cheese, cole slaw, and mayo topped with Russian dressing.
In 2015, Capriotti’s expanded its menu for the very first time since the brand’s inception to include CAPS 2.0, which allows guests to pair their favorite sandwich with a new line of premium salads and soups. In addition, beginning this month, Capriotti’s restaurants, in select markets, will feature their own craveable twist on breakfast sandwiches.
Capriotti’s is on track to open 16 restaurants in 2016, putting its year-end target at more than 110 locations. In 2017, they aim to open 35 locations and hope to be up to 50 restaurants a year by 2018. This year they have opened six locations in California, Delaware, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada and Nebraska. Additionally, there are currently locations in development in both new and existing markets such as Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, Nevada and Tennessee. Capriotti’s is also actively seeking franchise partners to help develop and grow the brand in Maryland, Northern Virginia, the Upper Mid-West and Pennsylvania.
For additional information regarding Capriotti’s, please visit www.capriottis.com. For franchise information please visit www.ownacapriottis.com or call Bruce Evans at (702) 736-3878.
About Capriotti’s Sandwich Company
Founded in 1976, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, is an award-winning sandwich shop that remains true to their 40 year tradition of slow-roasting whole, all natural turkeys in-house every day. Capriotti’s fresh ingredients, homemade subs and unique menu items have won numerous accolades including being named one of the “10 Great Places for a Surprising Sandwich” by USA Today and many “Best of” awards across the country. Capriotti’s cold, grilled and vegetarian subs, cheese steaks and salads are available at 100 locations in 18 states and federal districts across the U.S. including: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Washington D.C. Capriotti’s signature sub, The Bobbie®, was voted “The Greatest Sandwich in America” by thousands of readers across the country and reported by AOL.com. Capriotti’s fans can also download the CAPAddicts Rewards app for iOS and Android, where they can earn and redeem rewards. For more information, visit capriottis.com. Like Capriotti’s on Facebook, follow on Twitter or Instagram.
SOURCE Capriotti’s Sandwich Company
365 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)