- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Sandwich Shop Celebrates New Opening With Free Bobbie’s For A Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.capriottis.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 3:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // Franchising.com // LAS VEGAS – Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop announced today the opening of its second San Francisco Bay Area location in the city of San Jose on March 23. To commemorate the new restaurant, Capriotti’s will be giving the first 100 guests in line free 9” Bobbie sandwiches for a year on April 2.
Franchisee Amy Marsh was introduced to Capriotti’s by her husband who grew up in Delaware, the concept’s home state. Living in Northern California, the pair realized there was no great sandwich in their city, and knew they would eventually open a Capriotti’s in San Jose. After being laid off of her position as an Electrical Engineer for a laser production company, Amy knew it was time to pursue their dream of opening a Capriotti’s. Already in love with the brand’s fresh, high-quality subs and sandwiches, she was also impressed with the strong corporate support system from day one.
With more than 100 locations across the United States, Capriotti’s is dedicated to crafting the best tasting subs and sandwiches with the freshest ingredients for an unbeatable taste. Capriotti’s upholds its 40-year nightly tradition of slow-roasting whole turkeys in-house and hand shredding them every morning for a consistent flavor that keeps guests coming back for more. Some of the award-winning sandwiches include the concept’s acclaimed best-seller The Bobbie, made with homemade turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and a touch of mayo on a freshly baked roll and the Capastrami, made with hot pastrami, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing and cole slaw. Guests can also enjoy a wide array of salads and mouthwatering vegetarian subs like the Veggie Cole, made with hot vegetarian turkey, provolone cheese, cole slaw and mayo topped with Russian dressing.
“Capriotti’s has seen great success with our first Northern California location in Concord, and we are proud to be expanding our footprint in the region,” said Ashley Morris, CEO of Capriotti’s. “We are confident that the San Jose community will embrace Capriotti’s with open arms and become the city’s go-to sandwich destination.”
“From my first visit to Capriotti’s with my husband many years ago while visiting his hometown, I was so impressed with the fresh taste and delicious flavors,” said franchisee Amy Marsh. “From that moment on, I knew that we had share these mouthwatering sandwiches with the San Jose community. With tasty favorites such as The Bobbie, we have no doubt that people from all over the East Bay will come to San Jose to enjoy our signature sandwiches and subs.”
Capriotti’s is located at 181 East Tasman Drive, Suite 50, San Jose, CA 95134 and will be open from 10:30am to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. For additional information regarding Capriotti’s, please visit www.capriottis.com.
About Capriotti’s Sandwich Company
Founded in 1976, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, is an award-winning sandwich shop that remains true to their 40 year tradition of slow-roasting whole, all natural turkeys in-house every day. Capriotti’s fresh ingredients, homemade subs and unique menu items have won numerous accolades including being named one of the “10 Great Places for a Surprising Sandwich” by USA Today and many “Best of” awards across the country. Capriotti’s cold, grilled and vegetarian subs, cheese steaks and salads are available at 100 locations in 18 states and federal districts across the U.S. including: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Washington D.C. Capriotti’s signature sub, The Bobbie®, was voted “The Greatest Sandwich in America” by thousands of readers across the country and reported by AOL.com. Capriotti’s fans can also download the CAPAddicts Rewards app for iOS and Android, where they can earn and redeem rewards. For more information, visit capriottis.com. Like Capriotti’s on Facebook, follow on Twitter or Instagram.
SOURCE Capriotti’s Sandwich Company
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)