- Sub Headline: Food Delivery Service Brings Award-Winning Sub To Los Angeles Fans
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Listed: November 18, 2015 8:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop celebrates National Sandwich Day by partnering with UberEats, an on-demand meal delivery service, to bring Los Angeles sandwich lovers a delicious lunch on Tuesday, November 3rd. For only $10 per meal, L.A. fans can receive a 9-inch The Bobbie® sandwich, chips and a cookie delivered in 10 minutes or less from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
UberEats is Capriotti’s first third-party delivery partnership, marking the company’s first ever official partnership of this nature. Fans can celebrate National Sandwich Day the right way with Capriotti’s signature sub, Bobbie®, made with slow-roasted turkey, homemade stuffing and a touch of mayo and delivered curbside in Los Angeles. The delivery service is available in the Westside, Eastside and Downtown Los Angeles area and can be ordered using the UberEats app.
Capriotti’s will also be giving fans the opportunity to win free sandwiches for a year on November 3rd at all locations. Guests will be automatically entered to win after making a qualifying purchase of any size sub using the Capriotti’s CAPAddicts Rewards app in-store and one lucky fan at each location will be awarded with a year of free sandwiches. As an additional incentive to download the app, all new users will also receive $2 in CAPS Cash to use towards their next Capriotti’s meal.
“Partnering with UberEats is the perfect way to deliver L.A. fans our most famous sub for National Sandwich Day,” said Ashley Morris, CEO of Capriotti’s. “The process is quick and utilizes the same cashless payment as an Uber ride, allowing fans to get their hands on a Bobbie® quicker without having to find parking or stand in line at their nearest Los Angeles Capriotti’s location.”
For more information about Capriotti’s, please visit www.capriottis.com.
About Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
Founded in 1976, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, is an award-winning sandwich shop that remains true to their 39 year tradition of slow-roasting whole, all natural turkeys in-house every day. Capriotti’sfresh ingredients, homemade subs and unique menu items have won numerous accolades including being named one of the “10 Great Places for a Surprising Sandwich” by USA Today and many “Best of” awards across the country. Capriotti’s cold, grilled and vegetarian subs, cheese steaks and salads are available at more than 100 locations in 18 states and federal districts across the U.S. including: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Washington D.C. Their signature sub, The Bobbie®, was voted “The Greatest Sandwich in America” by thousands of readers across the country and reported by AOL.com. Capriotti’s fans can also download the CAPAddicts Rewards app for iOS and Android, where they can earn and redeem rewards, available for download at capriottis.com/appsplash. For more information, visit capriottis.com. Like Capriotti’s on Facebook, follow on Twitter or Instagram.
SOURCE Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop
Konnect Public Relations
93 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (5 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (5 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (5 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)