- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Opened Kingsland, Ga. Location on Jan. 11
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 2:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 19, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s, the leading national fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced it opened its 97th restaurant in Georgia on January 11th. The new restaurant is located at 111 Crowne Pointe Parkway.
The new restaurant is corporately owned and operated, and showcases the brand’s recent remodeled beach design. The Kingsland restaurant is 2800 square feet, includes a drive-through and employs 50 people. This new opening is the brand’s first this year and comes on the heels of significant growth. The success has carried over from 2014 and 2015. In 2015, Captain D’s restaurants achieved a 4.94 percent same-store-sales growth in Q1, 5.2 percent in Q2, and 3 percent in Q3, marking the company’s16th consecutive quarter of positive growth.
“We are ecstatic to be opening our 97th location in Georgia,” said Michael Arrowsmith, Captain D’s chief development officer. “These past few years have been a very exciting time for our brand, and we continue that excitement with this new restaurant opening. We are confident that the town of Kingsland will welcome us with open arms, and look forward to continued growth in the community.”
With 514 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new fire-grilled items to satisfy guests’ desire for lower calorie options, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
Captain D’s is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 514 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)