- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Holds Ribbon Cutting, Dec. 9
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: December 7, 2015 2:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 07, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Captain D’s, the leading national fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced its newest restaurant in Madison, Ga. opens on Dec. 9. The restaurant is located at 1910 Eatonton Road and will be celebrated with a ribbon cutting at 10:15 a.m. This opening marks the brand’s 53rd location in the state.
The new restaurant is owned and operated by first-time Captain D’s franchisee Ben Patel. A long-time resident of Madison, Ga., Patel brings nearly a decade of restaurant and operations experience to Captain D’s. He and his wife, Vrunda, are very active in the Madison community, and the pair has plans to open a second location in Loganville, Ga.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Captain D’s to the Madison community and are excited that Donna Danner, daughter of the late Captain D’s founder Ray Danner, is with us to celebrate,” said Ben Patel, Captain D’s franchisee. “We’re eager to introduce Captain D’s fresh seafood and new restaurant design to our hometown and are confident that Madison will soon be saying ‘It’s Gotta Be D’s!”
The opening in Madison is the brand’s third this year and comes on the heels of unprecedented growth. In 2015, Captain D’s restaurants achieved a 4.94 percent same-store-sales growth in Q1, 5.2 percent in Q2, and 3 percent in Q3, marking the company’s 16th consecutive quarter of positive growth.
With 514 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new items, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information on the Madison, Ga. restaurant, please visit http://captainds.com/locations/.
About Captain D’s
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 514 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 980-5128
210 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)