- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 3:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 15, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced its newest restaurant, located at 909 South Thompson in Springdale, Ark., opened on Dec. 14. This opening marks the brand’s eighth location in the state.
This new restaurant is owned and operated by first-time Captain D’s franchisees Brian Smith and Rodney Coats, CEO and CFO of the restaurant development group SmitCo D’s Inc, respectively. The SmitCo D’s group brings 25 years of restaurant and operations experience and currently owns and operates ten Popeye’s franchises throughout Arkansas, Missouri and Kansas. The new Springdale location is the first of six Captain D’s restaurants the group plans to develop in Northwest Arkansas.
“The Captain D’s brand is synonymous with high-quality seafood at an affordable price and warm hospitality, and we are thrilled to bring the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant to the Springdale community,” said Brian Smith, Captain D’s franchisee. “This restaurant marks the first of six Captain D’s locations we plan to bring to Northwest Arkansas, and look forward to growing throughout the region and delivering an exceptional experience to residents in the area.”
The opening in Springdale is the brand’s fourth this year. In 2015, Captain D’s restaurants achieved a 4.94 percent same-store-sales growth in Q1, 5.2 percent in Q2, and 3 percent in Q3, marking the company’s 16th consecutive quarter of positive growth.
With 515 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new items, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information on the Springdale, Ark. restaurant, please visit http://captainds.com/locations/.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)