- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 3:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 15, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced its newest restaurant, located at 909 South Thompson in Springdale, Ark., opened on Dec. 14. This opening marks the brand’s eighth location in the state.
This new restaurant is owned and operated by first-time Captain D’s franchisees Brian Smith and Rodney Coats, CEO and CFO of the restaurant development group SmitCo D’s Inc, respectively. The SmitCo D’s group brings 25 years of restaurant and operations experience and currently owns and operates ten Popeye’s franchises throughout Arkansas, Missouri and Kansas. The new Springdale location is the first of six Captain D’s restaurants the group plans to develop in Northwest Arkansas.
“The Captain D’s brand is synonymous with high-quality seafood at an affordable price and warm hospitality, and we are thrilled to bring the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant to the Springdale community,” said Brian Smith, Captain D’s franchisee. “This restaurant marks the first of six Captain D’s locations we plan to bring to Northwest Arkansas, and look forward to growing throughout the region and delivering an exceptional experience to residents in the area.”
The opening in Springdale is the brand’s fourth this year. In 2015, Captain D’s restaurants achieved a 4.94 percent same-store-sales growth in Q1, 5.2 percent in Q2, and 3 percent in Q3, marking the company’s 16th consecutive quarter of positive growth.
With 515 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new items, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information on the Springdale, Ark. restaurant, please visit http://captainds.com/locations/.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
189 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)