- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Opens Tuscaloosa, Al. Location on March 21
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 10:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced the opening its newest franchised restaurant in Tuscaloosa, Al. on pting at 9:30 a.m. on March 21 with members of the Tuscaloosa County Chamber, as well as other officials of the town of Tuscaloosa. This opening marks the brand’s 71 location in the state, and marks the seventh location for the franchisee.
The new restaurant is owned and operated by Townsend Foods, Inc., which is owned by Bill and Gloria Townsend and Brian and Tammy Townsend. The Townsends have been with the brand since 2002 and currently own six locations in Alabama, Tennessee and Florida. The area manager for the Tuscaloosa market is a long time 25-year employee in Tuscaloosa, Scott O’Brien.
“We are excited to open a new Captain D’s and open it in Tuscaloosa!” said Bill Townsend, Captain D’s franchisee. “And, we have plans to open three additional new locations in the next four to five years. Captain D’s is a great brand to grow with and we’ve made it a great family business! With the way Tuscaloosa loves Captain D’s and the way Tuscaloosa County is growing, we could add a fourth store here in the future.”
With 515 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new fire-grilled items to satisfy guests’ desire for lower calorie options, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
Additionally, Captain D’s experienced the most successful year in the company’s rich history by establishing an all-time system-wide AUV record, marking the brand’s third consecutive year of AUV record growth. Captain D’s also saw a fourth-quarter system-wide same-store sales increase of 4 percent and a 4.3 percent system-wide same-store sales increase for the entire fiscal year, marking the company’s seventeenth consecutive quarter and fifth consecutive year of positive growth.
Captain D’s is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)