- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Opens Rogers, Arkansas Location on June 27
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaptainDs.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today its newest franchised restaurant in Rogers, Arkansas is officially open. Located at 2207 West Walnut Street, this new location marks the brand’s ninth location in the state, and the second location for the franchisee.
The new restaurant is owned and operated by Captain D’s franchisees Brian Smith and Rodney Coats, chief executive officer and chief financial officer of the restaurant development group SmitCo D’s Inc. The new Rogers location marks the second of six Captain D’s restaurants the group plans to develop in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri, with the first opening in Springdale in December 2015.
“After the successful opening of our first Captain D’s franchise in Springdale, it was obvious residents of Northwest Arkansas are huge fans of the restaurant, and we’re excited to provide the Rogers community with a comfortable environment to enjoy the brand’s signature high-quality, affordable seafood with their families,” said Brian Smith, Captain D’s franchisee. “Consumers have fallen in love with Captain D’s innovative menu items and warm hospitality, and we’re thrilled to be a partner of such an established fast casual industry leader and help expand the company’s presence throughout the region.”
The first quarter of 2016 marked Captain D’s 18th consecutive quarter of system-wide growth, generating a 2.5 percent system-wide same store sales increase, along with a surge of new franchise and corporate growth. Coupled with its ongoing menu innovation, Captain D’s credits its new restaurant design with contributing to the brand’s compounding success. To date, 47 percent of all restaurants have been reimaged to the brands new vibrant, coastal design, with another 50 locations to be remodeled by the end of this year. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price in a welcoming atmosphere.
With 511 restaurants in 21 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. The company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 511 restaurants in 21 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for more than 46 years. Captain D’s serves a wide variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled items such as shrimp, and surf and turf, as well as hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
596 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)