- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Opens Rogers, Arkansas Location on June 27
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaptainDs.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today its newest franchised restaurant in Rogers, Arkansas is officially open. Located at 2207 West Walnut Street, this new location marks the brand’s ninth location in the state, and the second location for the franchisee.
The new restaurant is owned and operated by Captain D’s franchisees Brian Smith and Rodney Coats, chief executive officer and chief financial officer of the restaurant development group SmitCo D’s Inc. The new Rogers location marks the second of six Captain D’s restaurants the group plans to develop in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri, with the first opening in Springdale in December 2015.
“After the successful opening of our first Captain D’s franchise in Springdale, it was obvious residents of Northwest Arkansas are huge fans of the restaurant, and we’re excited to provide the Rogers community with a comfortable environment to enjoy the brand’s signature high-quality, affordable seafood with their families,” said Brian Smith, Captain D’s franchisee. “Consumers have fallen in love with Captain D’s innovative menu items and warm hospitality, and we’re thrilled to be a partner of such an established fast casual industry leader and help expand the company’s presence throughout the region.”
The first quarter of 2016 marked Captain D’s 18th consecutive quarter of system-wide growth, generating a 2.5 percent system-wide same store sales increase, along with a surge of new franchise and corporate growth. Coupled with its ongoing menu innovation, Captain D’s credits its new restaurant design with contributing to the brand’s compounding success. To date, 47 percent of all restaurants have been reimaged to the brands new vibrant, coastal design, with another 50 locations to be remodeled by the end of this year. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price in a welcoming atmosphere.
With 511 restaurants in 21 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. The company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 511 restaurants in 21 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for more than 46 years. Captain D’s serves a wide variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled items such as shrimp, and surf and turf, as well as hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
551 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)