- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Brand Opened Lexington, S.C. Location on Feb. 1
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, today announced the official grand opening of its newest restaurant in Lexington, S.C. The restaurant is located at 415 Columbia Avenue and celebrated with a ribbon cutting at 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 1 with the members of the Greater Lexington County Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Center, as well as other officials of the Town of Lexington. This opening marks the brand’s 27th location in the state, and marks the 8th location for the franchisee.
The new restaurant is owned and operated by longtime Captain D’s franchisee CD Midland’s, Inc. which is owned by Glenn Woodrum, Steve Cochran, Linda Haynes and John Woodrum, who have been with the brand since 1986 and currently own seven locations in South Carolina. Barrett Skarl is the Director of Operations for CD Midland’s, Inc., and is a resident of Lexington County. The owners and operators are no strangers to the food industry, as they each have 40- 50 years’ experience in the food business. Glenn started his first Captain D’s in Sumter, S.C. in 1986 where he lives, and Steve is a resident in Lexington County and joined the company in 1995, becoming an owner in 2009.
“Glenn, Linda, John & I are incredibly proud to be part of the Captain D’s family and have enjoyed growing with the brand over the last 30 years,” said Steve Cochran, Captain D’s franchisee. “This is our first restaurant in Lexington County and we plan to build two more locations within the next 2-3 years, and we’re thrilled to introduce Captain D’s fresh seafood and new restaurant design to the Lexington community. The Town of Lexington has been wonderful to work with, and we cannot thank all of the officials, council, and employees for all that they have done to make us feel welcome to the community.”
With 515 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new beach design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new fire-grilled items to satisfy guests’ desire for lower calorie options, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
Captain D’s is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)