- Sub Headline: Seafood leader hosts annual "Catch of the Year" sweepstakes worth free D's for one year
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 5:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s LLC, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant chain, has been serving freshly prepared seafood for more than four decades. From now until March 27, the company will be emphasizing its seafood expertise by serving up three full meal deals for $4.99 each. Each dish is developed by Captain D’s executive chef, Jason Henderson, using freshly prepared seafood and flavors that guests crave.
“Seafood is our passion, and as the seafood expert for the past 46 years, we love to offer our guests quality seafood at affordable prices,” said chef Jason Henderson, vice president of product innovation. “All of our dishes are created using whole fish fillets, hand breaded or hand batter-dipped fish, and each recipe is developed with our guests’ input. We’ve been perfecting our seafood for over four decades, and this season, we are thrilled to be offering guests their favorite full meal deals for $4.99.”
Captain D’s Home-Style Flounder Meal
A Captain D’s favorite with a twist, the new Home-Style Flounder introduces a new light and crispy home-style breadcrumb on their popular tender, flaky flounder that is served with two sides and homemade hush puppies for only $4.99. Additional $4.99 Full Meal Deals include the Fish and Butterfly Shrimp meal. The success of D’s $4.99 Full Meal Deals has been a direct contributor to the brand’s three consecutive years of AUV record-breaking sales. Another menu innovation contributing to this success is D’s new grilled menu, featuring a new Tuscan Tilapia meal for a limited time during the Lent promotion. Focusing on their year-round seafood expertise, Captain D’s offers guests a wide variety of seafood to start their meal like Crab Cakes and the Captain’s Ultimate Appetizer—with Butterfly Shrimp, Clam Strips, and Popcorn Shrimp.
The launch of these limited time menu offerings coincides with the launch of an exciting sweepstakes. For the fourth year in a row, Captain D’s guests can enter to win one free year of Captain D’s along with a very special private hometown dinner with five friends hosted by Chef Jason. Guests can enter the Catch of the Year sweepstakes once per day on Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/CaptainDs.
With 515 restaurants in 22 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new items, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 22 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for more than 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled items such as shrimp, and surf and turf, as well as hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)