- Sub Headline: Seafood leader names Steve Bielewicz Senior Director of Franchise Development, Jennifer Benjamin Director of Franchise Development and Jeff White Director of Real Estate
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 2:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Captain D’s LLC, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant known for serving freshly prepared seafood for more than four decades, announced today Steve Bielewicz, Jennifer Benjamin and Jeff White have joined the company’s development team. Bielewicz and Benjamin have been named senior director of franchise development and director of franchise development, respectively, and will be responsible for driving the company’s franchise expansion nationwide. White will serve as the new director of real estate and, alongside Phil Russo the company’s vice president of real estate, will spearhead franchise real estate efforts.
“Captain D’s has experienced immense growth and success over the past few years, and we are thrilled to welcome three exceptional industry veterans to our development team to help us accelerate this momentum in 2016,” said Michael Arrowsmith, chief development officer of Captain D’s. “A huge component of our ongoing success is our talented staff, and their hard work and expertise has continually set Captain D’s apart as the seafood industry leader. Steve, Jennifer, and Jeff each bring a wealth of knowledge to the table and we have no doubt they will be tremendous assets to the Captain D’s family.”
Steve Bielewicz has been named the new Captain D’s senior director of franchise development and will be responsible for expanding the company’s presence in the western region. A franchising industry veteran, Bielewicz has previously worked for franchising and development groups of several major companies including Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Denny’s, Quiznos and most recently Massage Envy, as well as supported corporate development with Eckerd Drug stores. He earned a bachelor’s degree and MBA from the University of Wisconsin.
Prior to joining Captain D’s, Jennifer Benjamin most recently served as director of franchise development for Huddle House, Inc., where she handled the restaurant’s single- and multi-unit franchising efforts across the Southeast territory and helped drive growth by more than 350 percent. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Kennesaw State University.
Jeff White has joined Captain D’s as director of real estate. In his new role, White will assist franchisees day-to-day in real estate site selection, and develop and implement market planning for the company’s national expansion. With more than 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, White has a proven track record of success with site selection and market development, previously serving as the director of franchise real estate for Little Caesars, and most recently, as the real estate manager of the Krystal Company, where he helped the company expand its presence throughout the Southeast. White received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia and is also a Certified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal through the National Center for Paralegal Training.
With 515 restaurants in 22 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new items, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
About Captain D’s
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 22 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
259 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)