- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Seafood Franchise Plans Aggressive Expansion and Exhibits at The Franchise Expo
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: March 12, 2016 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Captain D’s franchise, the leading national fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today plans to expand its presence in the Northern Virginia/D.C. area. Jennifer Benjamin, director of franchise development, will be at The Franchise Expo on March 19 and 20 to meet with prospective franchisees. The company currently has 22 Captain D’s restaurants located throughout the state of Virginia.
This announcement comes on the heels of the most successful year in the company’s rich history. In 2015, Captain D’s established an all-time system-wide AUV record, marking the brand’s third consecutive year of AUV record growth. The company also saw a fourth-quarter system-wide same-store sales increase of 4 percent and a 4.3 percent system-wide same-store sales increase for the entire fiscal year, marking its seventeenth consecutive quarter and fifth consecutive year of positive growth.
“We are seeking qualified and experienced franchise candidates in the D.C./Northern Virginia area to propel our brand’s presence,” said Jennifer Benjamin, director of franchise development for Captain D’s. “By becoming a part of the Captain D’s family, franchisees have an opportunity to join a nationally recognized brand that has in recent years achieved exceptional growth. We invite those interested in joining a trusted brand to visit us at The Franchise Expo.”
Those interested in developing Captain D’s restaurants in the area are encouraged to contact Jennifer Benjamin at 678-779-1789 to discuss opportunities and receive a free admission coupon to the show. Benjamin will be at booth 107 at The Franchise Expo on Saturday, March 19 and Sunday, March 20 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Dulles Expo Center, located at 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA.
Captain D’s success in 2015 was driven by its seafood expertise and product innovation, with the introduction of new menu items including the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Homestyle Fish Tenders, and Creamy Shrimp Scampi, all supported by the company’s award-winning “For the Love of D’s” television campaign. Additionally, Captain D’s credits its new restaurant design with contributing to success in 2015. To date, 39 percent of all restaurants have been reimaged to the new vibrant coastal atmosphere, with another 80 locations to be remodeled by the end of this year. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
With 515 restaurants in 22 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. The company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 866-955-1792.
About Captain D’s
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 515 restaurants in 22 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 46 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, surf and turf, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 253-5051
346 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)