- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Seafood Franchise Plans Aggressive Expansion in Florida and Exhibits at Tampa Franchise Expo
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s franchise the leading national fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today plans to expand its presence in Tampa, Fla. Mark Levis, senior director of franchise development, will be at the Tampa Franchise Expo on Feb. 27 and Feb. 28 to meet with prospective franchisees. The company currently has 27 Captain D’s restaurants located throughout the state.
This announcement comes on the heels of the most successful year in the company’s rich history. In 2015, Captain D’s established an all-time system-wide AUV record, marking the brand’s third consecutive year of AUV record growth. The company also saw a fourth-quarter system-wide same-store sales increase of 4 percent and a 4.3 percent system-wide same-store sales increase for the entire fiscal year, marking its seventeenth consecutive quarter and fifth consecutive year of positive growth.
“As a Tampa resident myself, I’m eager to bring the Captain D’s brand into the market,” said Michael Arrowsmith, chief development officer of Captain D’s. “We encourage those interested in franchising with a unique, proven concept to meet us at the Tampa Franchise Expo to learn more about franchising opportunities available with Captain D’s.”
Those interested in developing Captain D’s restaurants in the Tampa area are encouraged to contact Mark Levis, senior director of franchise development at (615) 603-8373 or (615) 231-2006 to discuss opportunities. Levis will be at booth 509 at the Tampa Franchise Expo on Saturday, Feb. 27 and Sunday, Feb. 28 from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Tampa Convention Center, located at 333 S. Franklin Street.
“We are seeking qualified and experienced franchise candidates in the Tampa market to propel our brand’s presence,” said Mark Levis, senior director of franchise development for Captain D’s. “By becoming a part of the Captain D’s family, franchisees have an opportunity to join a nationally recognized brand that has in recent years achieved exceptional growth.”
Captain D’s success in 2015 was further driven by its seafood expertise and product innovation, with the introduction of new menu items including the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Homestyle Fish Tenders, and Creamy Shrimp Scampi, all supported by the company’s award-winning “For the Love of D’s” television campaign. Additionally, Captain D’s credits its new restaurant design with contributing to success in 2015. To date, 39 percent of all restaurants have been reimaged to the new vibrant coastal atmosphere, with another 80 locations to be remodeled by the end of this year. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
With 514 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. The company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 866-955-1792.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 514 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, surf and turf, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
204 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)