- Sub Headline: Nashville Based Seafood Leader Spices up Menu with New Limited-Time Offerings
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 612 total views on 10/13/2016.
- Listed: March 30, 2016 6:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 30, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s LLC, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, has been serving freshly prepared seafood for more than four decades and today announced the system-wide launch of its Nashville Hot Fish, following a successful test of the menu item late last year. Available today through May 29, Captain D’s is giving customers a true taste of its Nashville heritage with this locally-inspired dish featuring a bold, cayenne-based blend of spices on D’s signature Southern-Style White Fish, served fresh on crisp bread with pickle slices.
“We’re excited to bring back our Nashville Hot Fish after it was so well-received during our trial launch last year,” said Jason Henderson, head chef and vice president of product innovation at Captain D’s. “Our recipe has been tested and perfected, and we can’t wait for our customers nationwide to try our twist on this famous spicy dish.”
The “Nashville Hot” trend is at the forefront of the current food scene, with a handful of restaurants introducing their take on the Southern staple. Headquartered in Nashville, Captain D’s truly has a hometown advantage, and its authentic Nashville roots are evident in the bold, robust spice blend. Captain D’s is leveraging its seafood expertise by showcasing its “Nashville Hot” seasoning on a fresh, southern-style white fish filet, capturing its Nashville heritage while remaining true to its seafood roots.
Captain D’s will be offering the Nashville Hot Fish as part of its $4.99 full meal deals, served with two sides and handmade hushpuppies. Guests can also order a variety of their favorite D’s menu items as part of the full meal deals, including the popular Sampler Meal and 12-piece Butterfly Shrimp Meal. They will also be able to choose a new menu item from D’s Grilled menu, the Grilled Tilapia & Shrimp Skewer Meal. Additionally, Captain D’s customers are in for another treat with the introduction of its new North Atlantic Lobster Rolls that are made with North Atlantic Lobster and freshly prepared in-restaurant as well as D’s new Strawberry Limeade.
With 516 restaurants in 22 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. Captain D’s recently unveiled a new design featuring a vibrant coastal atmosphere and upgraded the dining experience with new plate ware and silverware. Captain D’s new menu, featuring several new fire-grilled items to satisfy guests’ desire for lower calorie options, is brought to life with upgraded menu boards and also features several new kid’s meal offerings. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 516 restaurants in 22 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for more than 46 years. Captain D’s serves a wide variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled items such as shrimp, and surf and turf, as well as hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
1476 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (15 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)