- Sub Headline: Record-breaking success propels brand's franchise growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.captainds.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 10:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 25, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Captain D’s LLC, the leading fast casual seafood restaurant, announced today it signed franchise development agreements to open at least six new restaurants. This comes on the heels of incredible growth the company experienced in 2015, establishing an all-time system-wide AUV record, the brand’s third consecutive year of AUV record growth. Captain D’s also closed the year with a surge in franchise development and a 4.3 percent system-wide same-store sales increase for the entire fiscal year, marking its seventeenth consecutive quarter and fifth consecutive year of positive growth.
Among the new franchisees is Amin Gulamali, a successful entrepreneur and business owner with more than 25 years in the convenience store, hotel and hospitality industry. Gulamali has plans to develop three restaurants in the greater Orlando area, which will be the brand’s first new restaurants in the market in nearly two decades.
“We’re riding the positive momentum we built last year, which culminated with the signing of several new franchise development agreements in the fourth quarter, and are thrilled to welcome such experienced partners to the growing Captain D’s team,” said Michael Arrowsmith, Captain D’s chief development officer. “As we continue to solidify our brand as a leader in the seafood industry, we are confident that these new franchisees will leverage our growth and deliver a fantastic experience for our guests nationwide.”
The company also welcomed a franchisee team with a combined 40 years of experience in the restaurant industry, Ali Momin, Abrar Momin and Micky Patel, who will bring two new restaurants to the Atlanta market in Lovejoy and Douglasville, Ga. Also new to the brand, husband and wife team Corey and Kelly Boernsen have partnered with Kelly’s brother, Shaun Hill, to open one Captain D’s location in Bardstown, Ky., part of the greater Louisville, Ky. market.
Captain D’s recent success is further driven by its seafood expertise and product innovation, with the introduction of new menu items including the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Homestyle Fish Tenders, and its brand new Nashville Hot Fish. Additionally, Captain D’s credits its new restaurant design with contributing to franchise development interest. To date, 39 percent of all restaurants have been reimaged to the new vibrant coastal atmosphere, with another 80 locations to be remodeled by the end of this year. With these efforts, Captain D’s has remained true to what it does best — serving high-quality seafood with warm hospitality at an affordable price.
With 516 restaurants in 26 states, Captain D’s is the fast-casual seafood leader and number one seafood franchise in America ranked by average unit volume. The company is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.captaindsfranchising.com or call 800-550-4877.
ABOUT CAPTAIN D’S
Headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., Captain D’s has 516 restaurants in 26 states, plus military bases around the world. Captain D’s is the nation’s leading fast casual seafood restaurant and was named the #1 seafood chain in the QSR 50, ranked by AUV. Founded in 1969, Captain D’s has been offering its customers high-quality seafood at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere for 45 years. Captain D’s serves a widely variety of seafood that includes freshly prepared entrees and the company’s signature hand-battered fish, which is cooked to order to ensure freshness. The restaurants also offer premium-quality, grilled fish, as well as shrimp, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, hushpuppies, desserts and freshly brewed, Southern-style sweet tea, a Captain D’s favorite. For more information, please visit www.captainds.com.
SOURCE Captain D’s
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)