- Franchise URL: http://www.AutoLabUSA.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 5:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers was established in 1989. Troy Auto-lab on 2790 W. Maple is located next to the Hollywood Market and is one of 21 Michigan locations. Certified Master Technician Mark Stull has worked for Auto-lab since 2002 and has owned the Troy store since 2010. He emphasizes that he and his mechanics have over 80 years of combined automotive experience.
It should be noted, Michigan auto repair shops and mechanics have guidelines to follow and must be licensed by the state.
“I don’t hire kids. I only hire well experienced people. We are a dealership alternative and do all aspects of car repair and maintenance” says Stull. “We have a lot to offer.”
Auto-Lab also boasts advanced diagnostic equipment which is a significant aid with the computer technology found in many newer cars. This is an advantage to mechanics as well, because it efficiently pinpoints problem areas.
Stull says the worst thing you can do to your car is put off having problems taken care of until they become bigger problems.
“Don’t put off repairs until it’s too difficult or impossible to fix,” he mentions. “Don’t ignore that warning light until it becomes a very expensive problem. Your car is trying to tell you that something is wrong.”
At Troy Auto-Lab, they are aware that competitive pricing is an important part of any repair.
“We actually monitor our competition to make sure our rates are inline,” says Stull. “We also offer extended and lifetime warranties. “Because of our nationwide reach, we have multiple sources for parts,” Stull continued. “We also have a local shuttle and a couple of loaner cars available for our customers to use for free.”
And, even if you only get an oil change at Troy Auto-Lab, you are entitled to six months of roadside service at no charge (up to maximum $75).
To make sure every customer understands exactly the service their automobile needs, technicians at Troy Auto-Lab show the customer the problem area, when possible. Stull mentions they have even been known to photograph a repair situation when necessary.
Another value to note exclusively at Troy Auto-Lab is their nationwide warranty. If you have a problem anywhere in the United States with a repair made in Troy, you can call an 800 number and you will be directed to the nearest repair center in a 30,000 site network.
While Troy’s Auto-Lab Car Care Center is a customer-oriented established local business, the muscle of the nationwide franchise behind them gives the operation added credibility.
Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center is located at 2790 West Maple Rd. For more information, call 248-643-7690 or see their website troyautolab.com.
SOURCE Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers
363 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)