- Country: United Kingdom
- Franchise URL: http://www.card-connection.co.uk
- Listed: February 8, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // United Kingdom – Leading greeting card publisher and franchisor, Card Connection, has announced Munawar Mohammed is taking over the Scottish franchise territory of Aberdeen from Andrew Orr, previous franchisee for the region for 18 years. Munawar will now supply Card Connection’s quality range of greeting cards and accessories to retailers in the 200 square mile North East Scotland territory, from Stonehaven to John O’Groats.
“Andrew originally supplied my brother’s retail outlets some 15 years ago so I knew of Card Connection’s clever franchised business system and we kept in-touch,” confirms Munawar Mohammed. “I have been working for the well-known furniture retailer DFS as one of the top sales people bringing in well over £1million for the company each year. Although I liked the job and the company, I felt it was time to branch out on my own and be directly rewarded for the effort I put in by running my own business.
“Card Connection has a number of unique selling points which attracted me to the franchise: including licenced product such as Boofle and Disney, plus the Company’s own in-house designed cards. There is a national account network where the franchisees supply around 100 Regional and National retail accounts such as Costcutter, WH Smiths Motorway Services, NISA, BP and Spar. In addition, I also liked the fact that there are only re-sale territories available which means the company has good systems in place and is particularly established in its sector.”
“Although franchisees don’t need any direct experience of the industry, as we provide full training, Munawar’s retail sales background will make him ideally placed to manage the franchise,” confirms Michael Johnson, Card Connection. “We are delighted to welcome Munawar to our Card Connection family and are very much looking forward to helping him develop his franchise business over the next few years.”
Card Connection is part of UK Greetings, which is a subsidiary of American Greetings Inc., one of the largest greeting card publishers in the world and has limited vacancies for franchisees that are keen to run an expanding business. Since the franchise network in the UK is complete, the available opportunities now consist of acquiring an already-established territory from an existing franchisee. These vary in price according to their level of development, but start at £7k + Stock + Card Connection fee with earnings potential in excess of £50k per annum.
Territories currently available include: Bath, Coventry, Reading/Windsor, Northampton, Plymouth, Oxford, Leicester, Liverpool, Ayr, Edinburgh and Ireland South. For further information about franchises for sale, please see: www.card-connection.co.uk
About Card Connection
Card Connection is one of the UK’s most successful card publishers and is the market leader in the franchised distribution of greeting cards.
The company was established in 1992 and became a Full Member of the British Franchise Association in 1995. It now distributes greeting cards to around 13,000 outlets through its network of 67 franchisees. www.card-connection.co.uk
SOURCE Card Connection
Grapevine PR Ltd
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)