- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.Carey.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 2:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WASHINGTON, Feb. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Carey International, Inc., the leading provider of innovative chauffeured service solutions, customer-centric travel technology, and ground transportation logistics management, has renewed its Carey® franchise agreement in Maui, Hawaii.
Carey Maui, owned by Katherine Barr, provides service to the entire island of Maui including the big island of Hawaii (Kona) and Kauai. Operating as the official Carey Limousine franchise since 1997, Carey Maui is the recognized leader in event transportation management on the island of Maui. Their fleet is equipped with state of the art GPS tracking, ensuring superior on time performance and passenger safety.
Carey Maui also provides several tours to cover the Hana Highway with endless waterfalls and tropical jungles, the West Maui Mountains with a 1500 year old fishing village, and up country Maui including Alii Kula Lavender Farm, Tedeschi Winery, Makawao, Pai and Ho’okipa.
“Carey Maui marks the latest North American franchise to renew their license agreement with Carey International,” said Gary L. Kessler, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carey International, Inc. “Our recent series of franchise renewals indicates that the Carey Global Franchise Network is stronger than ever, and we remain committed to delivering superior duty of care and consistent service consistently everywhere we operate.”
Carey Maui is the latest Carey Franchise to renew its agreement with Carey International, Inc. Carey’s exclusive global franchise network ensures that anywhere passengers travel, regardless of the destination; they will receive Carey’s personalized attention to detail. The Carey Franchise Network consists of corporate-owned and independently-owned franchise locations, operating as Carey® under the guidance of Carey International, Inc., and are located in major business centers around the world. These franchises are governed by and operate utilizing the Carey International Operations & Standards Manual©.
About Carey International, Inc.
Carey International is the trusted leader in innovative chauffeured service solutions, customer-centric travel technology, and ground transportation logistics management; providing world-class service, unparalleled safety, and general peace of mind to the world’s most discerning travelers since 1921. Spanning more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey’s award-winning global franchise network offers consistent standards of service and unmatched business control for both travelers and arrangers across two distinct brands.
Carey® features a world-class fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, a corps of professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialized transportation logistics management services.
Embarque® offers smart, modern transportation utilizing a fleet of EPA SmartWay™ certified fuel-efficient vehicles and a team of professional drivers dedicated to offering a unique car service experience that raises the bar on efficiency and productivity for any class of traveler.
SOURCE Carey International, Inc.
326 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)