- Franchise URL: http://www.cariboucoffee.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – (FranchisePOD.com) – Apr 13, 2016 – Caribou Coffee has awarded BakeCo with its Supplier of the Year award for partnership in providing outstanding product, service, supply and innovation. BakeCo is a Virginia-based gourmet bakery manufacturer for the Minneapolis-based coffee company.
“We are proud to partner with a supplier who shares our commitment to driving innovation and product excellence for our coffeehouses and guests,” said Karen Francois, Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing at Caribou Coffee. “BakeCo’s unique commitment to the art and science of bakery production and their exceptional partnership in creativity and flawless execution is what makes them the top-rated partner and our 2015 Supplier of the Year.”
The Supplier of the Year award is based upon performance data, compliance, innovation, quality, service, responsiveness and corporate social responsibility. Caribou Coffee presented BakeCo with an award and will add its name to a plaque in Caribou’s Support Center lobby. The plaque displays each year’s Supplier of the Year winner.
“The team at BakeCo has enjoyed working closely with Caribou Coffee to develop and deliver products that are consistent in quality, unique in flavor, and add to their guest experience,” said Mohammad Sedehi, Chief Executive Officer at BakeCo. “We are proud and honored to be recognized as Caribou Coffee’s Supplier of the Year and look forward to building on our successful partnership.”
BakeCo has been a supplier to Caribou Coffee for the past four years, helping develop new bakery offerings and providing manufacturing expertise to the coffee company. BakeCo’s, customer interface partner, Burry Foods of St. Charles, Illinois, also works with BakeCo to support the Caribou Coffee business.
More information about BakeCo can be found at www.bake-co.com.
About Caribou Coffee
Founded in 1992, Caribou Coffee is the second largest company-operated premium coffeehouse in the United States with more than 274* company-owned stores and 24* Coffee & Bagels stores in partnership with Einstein Bros. Bagels, 130* domestic license locations in 19* states and 235* international franchise stores in 11* countries. Caribou Coffee provides high quality, handcrafted beverages and food options to fuel life’s adventures, both big and small. Known for a commitment to sustainability, the Company was the first major U.S. coffeehouse to serve 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffees and espresso. Caribou Coffee products can also be found in grocery stores, mass retailers, club stores, foodservice providers, hotels, entertainment venues and online. To learn more about Caribou Coffee, visit its website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Sign up for Caribou Coffee’s loyalty program, Caribou Perks, on the Caribou Coffee mobile app at any app store.
*Store counts are accurate as of March 2016.
SOURCE Caribou Coffee
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)