- Sub Headline: Premium Coffeehouse Continues Commitment to Superior Taste With Real, Simple Ingredients
- Franchise URL: http://www.cariboucoffee.com
- Listed: May 3, 2016 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – (FranchisePOD.com) – May 03, 2016 – Caribou Coffee will keep consumers cooler all summer long with the introduction of their newly improved Caribou Coolers – made simply, to simply taste better. The blended iced coffee beverages feature real, simple ingredients, continuing the coffeehouse’s commitment to superior taste. Caribou is also adding three new Cooler varieties to the menu for the summer season – Mint Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Raspberry.
Coolers, handcrafted with Caribou coffee and blended with ice, are the perfect cold coffee drink to enjoy on a hot summer day. Guests can customize their Cooler with a variety of flavors including the new real vanilla syrup or real caramel sauce, introduced earlier this year. Samples of all three new varieties – Mint Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and Raspberry – will be given away at select stores on Thursday, May 5 from 3-5 PM CT for the ultimate taste experience.
“Caribou continues to make taste paramount and there’s no better way to accomplish this than through the ingredients in our handcrafted beverages,” said Michele Vig, Chief Marketing Officer, Caribou Coffee. “Using real ingredients we know and can pronounce, we created a blended iced coffee offering that simply tastes better. We are excited to continue our move towards offering great tasting beverages with real, simple ingredients with the launch of our newly improved Coolers.”
Caribou’s new Coolers come to life in the coffee company’s latest marketing campaign, which includes playful, talking caribous that appear on radio and in digital channels this month. Fans will also be able to enjoy cooler events and giveaways throughout the summer.
For more information on Caribou Coffee, please visit CaribouCoffee.com or follow the coffeehouse on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Sign up for Caribou Coffee’s loyalty program, Caribou Perks, at CaribouPerks.com.
About Caribou Coffee
Founded in 1992, Caribou Coffee is the second largest company-operated premium coffeehouse in the United States with more than 274* company-owned stores and 24* Coffee & Bagels stores in partnership with Einstein Bros. Bagels, 130* domestic license locations in 19* states and 235* international franchise stores in 11* countries. Caribou Coffee provides high quality, handcrafted beverages and food options to fuel life’s adventures, both big and small. Known for a commitment to sustainability, the Company was the first major U.S. coffeehouse to serve 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffees and espresso. Caribou Coffee products can also be found in grocery stores, mass retailers, club stores, foodservice providers, hotels, entertainment venues and online. To learn more about Caribou Coffee, visit its website, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Sign up for Caribou Coffee’s loyalty program, Caribou Perks, on the Caribou Coffee mobile app at any app store.
*Store counts are accurate as of March 2016.
SOURCE Caribou Coffee
306 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)