- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 4:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRISCO, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 01, 2016 – Caring Transitions of Denton and Collin Counties, locally owned and operated by Rex and Nancy Norris, has been recognized as Caring Transitions’ national Franchise of the Year.
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle estate sales, liquidations, and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions of Denton and Collin Counties serves West Plano, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Frisco, Little Elm, The Colony, Denton, Aubrey, Pilot Point, Gunter, Celina, Prosper, Highland Village, Copper Canyon, Gainesville and the surrounding areas.
“Being recognized with this award was definitely unexpected. It’s a great honor for my team to be recognized for the hard work we’ve all done together. Our success as a business is directly tied to the hard work and dedication of my managers and the team,” Rex said.
The Franchise of the Year Award is given annually to someone who is recognized as a true contributor to the Caring Transitions franchise system on multiple levels – from potential franchise owners, franchise development and training to coaching existing franchisees and participating in system-wide projects while providing feedback to the corporate office.
“Nancy and Rex Norris, who opened their business in 2012 and run a training office committed to helping other franchisees be successful, truly exhibit these qualities and more. They regularly assist with project development and testing, on-site training, classroom training and utilization of available support tools as well as coaching and supporting franchisees themselves. They regularly attend and participate in regional meetings as well as the national conference, which gives other franchise owners around the country the opportunity to learn from their successes and challenges,” Caring Transitions President Chris Seman said.
“In 2015, Rex and Nancy also acquired their second territory and continue to be successful in the growth and development of that territory. They were #6 in overall gross sales and increased their business by 60 percent last year,” he added.
Last year, Rex and Nancy were recognized with the company’s Trailblazer Award, a recognition given to a franchise owner who sets an example for others to follow by, creating paths in the areas of marketing, sales and operations.
Whether the situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation, busy families, and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. All of Caring Transitions’ services are customizable, so clients only pay for the services they need – whether that means managing the entire move and estate-clearing or just getting someone resettled into their new place. Rex is also a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services.
Caring Transitions of Denton and Collin Counties is bonded and insured, and all employees are background-checked. For additional information about Caring Transitions, call (469)275-4875, email RNorris(at)CaringTransitions(dot)net or visit http://www.CaringTransitionsDCC.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.comor visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)