- Sub Headline: Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation as well as busy families and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed.
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
JACKSONVILLE, FL (FranchisePOD.com) March 16, 2016 – Helping a senior relocate is about more than packing boxes – it’s about helping them sort through a life’s worth of memories so they can start a new chapter. Michelle and Dennis Begg are hoping they can help make that process easier for seniors and families with their new business, Caring Transitions of First Coast.
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle estate sales, liquidations and preparing homes for market.Caring Transitions of First Coast serves Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine and Palm Coast as well as the surrounding areas.
The Beggs decided to launch their Caring Transitions business after seeing many families struggle during some of life’s most stressful and overwhelming times, such as a divorce, a life changing illness, the death of a loved one or the changing needs of an aging parent. They’ve also faced that kind of challenge themselves.
“Just last year, we helped to downsize Dennis’ Ohio-based parents from a 30-acre farm to a small home in town; a stressful situation which took more than six months from start to finish. That experience inspired us to start Caring Transitions, a business that provides personalized support to Seniors and their families who need someone to coordinate all the activities associated with major life transitions like downsizing and relocation,” Michelle said.
Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation as well as busy families and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. All of Caring Transitions’ services are customizable, so clients only pay for the services they need – whether that means managing the entire move and estate-clearing or just getting someone resettled into their new place.
“The entire process of moving, resettling or clearing an estate can be overwhelming for seniors and families. We realized that Caring Transitions is what was missing for us and, now that we’ve launched this business, we want to be a resource for other families facing similar situations,” Begg said.
Although Caring Transitions can manage the entire process, they also specialize in helping families deal with partial liquidations.
“It’s easy to underestimate a transition like this. We’ve moved many times, even across the Atlantic, but we didn’t appreciate the emotional strain my parents were facing in their transition. They were trying to pack and move while mourning the past and trying to let go. It’s hard – and having someone like Caring Transitions to help can change the entire experience,” Dennis added.
“When a family is trying to start a new chapter or mourn the passing of a loved one, they shouldn’t have to be overwhelmed with moving and estate sales. Caring Transitions can help families navigate these stressful transitions as smoothly as possible,” Michelle said.
Before launching Caring Transitions of First Coast, the Beggs worked in corporate America. In fact, Dennis spent 30 years in project management and operations while Michelle spent 20 years in marketing and sales. The Beggs are excited to put that corporate training to good use as small business owners.
The Beggs are Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services. Caring Transitions of First Coast is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked.
When they’re not working, Michelle and Dennis can be found spending time enjoying the outdoors and traveling with their three rescue dogs. They also have two grown children – Shelby who works in conservation and Austin who is a US Marine.
For additional information about Caring Transitions and to learn how the company can help you and your family, call (904)416-0685, email MBegg@CaringTransitions.com or DBegg@CaringTransitions.com, or visithttp://www.CaringTransitionsFirstCoast.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)