- Sub Headline: Chris Armond has been recognized by the national Caring Transitions organization with a Rookie Team of the Year Award.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: June 24, 2016 7:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW ORLEANS, LA (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – When Chris Armond opened Caring Transitions of Southeast Louisiana in 2014, he had a goal – to provide a service to his community which helped alleviate the stress of a late-life relocation. His ongoing commitment to that goal has earned his franchise the company’s national recognition as a Rookie Team of the Year.
“There is just such a tremendous need in our community. Moving is never pleasant, but for the elderly, it can be especially stressful. I also know from seeing what some of my friends went through when they lost a parent, clearing out a home can be overwhelming,” Armond said. “Caring Transitions was founded to make both of these processes easier and we’re honored to be recognized for our efforts here in Southeast Louisiana.”
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations and downsizing. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle online estate sales, traditional estate sales, de-cluttering and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions of Southeast Louisiana serves New Orleans and the surrounding areas.
“Chris Armond truly represents the spirit of the Caring Transitions system. His utilization of the Caring Transitions processes, combined with his genuine passion for helping people has led to Chris’s success now and his continued success in the future,” Caring Transitions’ national Director of Operations Joe Lewandowski said.
Now, in 2016, he has a new goal – expand awareness about the business and the positive impact it can make on local families. Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation, busy families, and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed.
“We’ve worked really hard to get the word out about what we do – but we need to continue that mission. When you have a great service like those we offer at Caring Transitions, the most important thing you can do is inform folks that the service is available,” Armond said.
Armond is also a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services. Caring Transitions of Southeast Louisiana is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked.
For more information about Caring Transitions of Southeast Louisiana, call 985-231-0777, email CArmond@CaringTransitions.com or visit http://www.CaringTransitionsNewOrleans.com.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visit http://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
348 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)