July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Charlotte, NC – CARSTAR, one of North America’s largest collision repair franchises with more than 490-units, announced today the hiring of Sam Freeman as Vice President of Franchise Development. Freeman enters this new role at CARSTAR after serving as the Director of Franchise Sales for one of CARSTAR’s sister brands under the parent company of Driven Brands, Inc.
As the Director of Franchise Sales, Freeman drove significant growth assisting existing owners with additional centers, as well as adding new franchisees to the system. Transitioning into an elevated role with CARSTAR, Freeman is looking forward to supporting existing franchisees by identifying their potential for multi-center ownership, and will grow CARSTAR by uncovering new potential markets. To ease the process of CARSTAR’s conversion program that targets single-unit auto body shops, Freeman will work closely with the real estate team to create a seamless platform for new and existing franchisees.
“I’m thrilled to join CARSTAR, which has an outstanding method of converting independent shop owners and enhancing their profitability. The processes and synergy created by Dave Schaefers and Michael Macaluso among CARSTAR and the other automotive aftermarket franchise concepts at Driven Brands, is unmatched in our industry,” said Freeman. “CARSTAR is leading the charge in the consolidation that is occurring within the collision industry. Many independent auto shops often do not having a consistent and time-effective process in place; I’m looking forward to helping more of those businesses get off the ground and adding to our remarkable franchise system.”
CARSTAR and its franchise network employs 4,000 automotive professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, CARSTAR was founded in 1989 and has repaired more than four million vehicles. For more information on CARSTAR and conversion opportunities, please visit www.CARSTAR.com. CARSTAR’s parent company, Driven Brands, Inc., is a leading automotive franchise holding company with more than $1 billion in system-wide annual sales and more than 1,700 locations worldwide.
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts, a member of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands, is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 490 locations in 29 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR delivers national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. The auto body repair franchise is categorized as the No. 1 largest MSO in North America by The Romans Group LLC, listed 106th on Franchise Times® annual Top 200™ ranking of the largest franchise systems in North America and 18th on the Kansas City Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies list. For more information visit www.CARSTAR.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About Driven Brands
Driven Brands, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the parent company of North America’s leading automotive aftermarket brands across four distinct verticals: Repair & Maintenance, housing Meineke Car Care Centers® and Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops®; Paint & Collision, housing Maaco®, CARSTAR North America® and Drive N Style®; Distribution, housing 1-800-Radiator & A/C®; and Quick Lube, housing Pro Oil Change®, Econo Lube N’ Tune®, Driven Florida Lubes® and Take 5 Oil Change. Driven Brands has more than 2,300 centers across North America, and combined, all businesses generate more than $2.1 billion in system sales. For more information, visit www.DrivenBrands.com.
847.945.1300 ext. 247
477 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)