- Sub Headline: CARSTAR Bexley of Columbus Joins the CARSTAR Family
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.CARSTAR.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 1:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE – CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts is pleased to welcome CARSTAR Bexley to North America’s Largest Multi-Shop Operator Network.
CARSTAR Bexley is located at 2836 E. Main St., in Columbus, Ohio. It is owned by Thom Moore and Jack Lewis. Moore, who serves as CFO and vice president, has some 37 years in the collision repair industry and is ASE and I-CAR certified. Lewis is president, formerly worked with GEICO Insurance and has spent 23 years in the collision repair business. Rob Kuhn is the general manager for the shop.
“CARSTAR brings the operational resources, insurance relationship and strong brand awareness with consumers that we need to be competitive,” said Moore, shown at right with Jack Lewis. “We can improve our efficiency, save money on purchasing and expand our work with insurance companies, all which help us be more successful in the future.”
CARSTAR Bexley is housed in a 6,000 square foot facility, which is outfitted with top-of-the-line tools, frame machines and equipment, heated downdraft paint booth and estimating system. In addition to quality collision repair, they also offer towing, professional detailing, free shuttle for pickup and delivery, and rental cars. All technicians are ASE certified.
“With experienced leaders like Thom and Jack at the helm, CARSTAR Bexley is a great new member of the CARSTAR family and our Ohio network,” said Michael Macaluso, president, CARSTAR North America. “We are excited to welcome them and expand our offering of the industry’s highest quality collision repair for Ohio drivers.”
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts–a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands — is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 450 locations in 30 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR delivers national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. It was ranked 106th on Franchise Times® annual Top 200™ ranking of the largest franchise systems in North America and was named 18th on the Kansas City Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies list. The Romans Group LLC ranked CARSTAR the No. 1 largest MSO in North America. For more information visit www.carstar.com and follow us on Facebook and twitter .
President Victory Management Group PR
278 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)