- Sub Headline: CARSTAR Bexley of Columbus Joins the CARSTAR Family
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.CARSTAR.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 1:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHARLOTTE – CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts is pleased to welcome CARSTAR Bexley to North America’s Largest Multi-Shop Operator Network.
CARSTAR Bexley is located at 2836 E. Main St., in Columbus, Ohio. It is owned by Thom Moore and Jack Lewis. Moore, who serves as CFO and vice president, has some 37 years in the collision repair industry and is ASE and I-CAR certified. Lewis is president, formerly worked with GEICO Insurance and has spent 23 years in the collision repair business. Rob Kuhn is the general manager for the shop.
“CARSTAR brings the operational resources, insurance relationship and strong brand awareness with consumers that we need to be competitive,” said Moore, shown at right with Jack Lewis. “We can improve our efficiency, save money on purchasing and expand our work with insurance companies, all which help us be more successful in the future.”
CARSTAR Bexley is housed in a 6,000 square foot facility, which is outfitted with top-of-the-line tools, frame machines and equipment, heated downdraft paint booth and estimating system. In addition to quality collision repair, they also offer towing, professional detailing, free shuttle for pickup and delivery, and rental cars. All technicians are ASE certified.
“With experienced leaders like Thom and Jack at the helm, CARSTAR Bexley is a great new member of the CARSTAR family and our Ohio network,” said Michael Macaluso, president, CARSTAR North America. “We are excited to welcome them and expand our offering of the industry’s highest quality collision repair for Ohio drivers.”
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts–a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands — is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 450 locations in 30 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR delivers national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. It was ranked 106th on Franchise Times® annual Top 200™ ranking of the largest franchise systems in North America and was named 18th on the Kansas City Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies list. The Romans Group LLC ranked CARSTAR the No. 1 largest MSO in North America. For more information visit www.carstar.com and follow us on Facebook and twitter .
President Victory Management Group PR
297 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)