- Sub Headline: New Director of Strategic Initiatives to Lead Immersion Process for New CARSTAR Franchisees
- City: Leawood
- State: Kansas
- Franchise URL: http://www.carstar.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LEAWOOD, KS – CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts announced today the promotion of Marybeth Mack, formerly Operations Project Manager, to Director of Strategic Initiatives for North America’s largest collision repair network.
Mack, a CARSTAR team member since 2011, will oversee the immersion process for CARSTAR franchisees joining the network, managing their integration into the CARSTAR EDGE platform, store branding, implementation of the CARSTAR standard operating procedures, new purchasing programs and marketing resources. She also will manage franchisee renewals. Mack joined CARSTAR as part of the Insurance Relations team, and moved to the Operations team in 2015.
“Marybeth brings tremendous experience and understanding of the CARSTAR network to our new CARSTAR franchisees,” said Dan Young, president of CARSTAR U.S. “When franchisees join CARSTAR, they want to quickly be able to realize all the benefits of being part of North America’s largest collision repair network, and with Marybeth’s leadership, we can deliver that more effectively and efficiently.”
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts – a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands – is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 450 locations in 30 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR delivers national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. It was ranked 106th on Franchise Times® annual Top 200™ ranking of the largest franchise systems in North America and was named 18th on the Kansas City Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies list. The Romans Group LLC ranked CARSTAR the No. 1 largest MSO in North America. For more information visit www.carstar.com and follow us on Facebook and twitter .
SOURCE CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts
Victory Management Group PR
178 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)