- Sub Headline: CARSTAR Hi-Tech Olympia Is Sixth Location for Tracey Copeland in the Puget Sound Area
- Franchise URL: http://www.CARSTAR.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 12:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CHARLOTTE, NC – CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts continues to grow in the Evergreen State with the addition of CARSTAR Hi-Tech Olympia in Olympia, WA.
This shop is the sixth full-functioning location for owner Tracey Copeland. Adding the Olympia location allows him to expand his footprint and bridge the gap between his locations in Tacoma and Hoquiam. He also has shops in Spanaway and Parkland, along with a satellite location in Lakewood which feeds business to his Spanaway and Tacoma stores.
Copeland purchased an existing collision repair shop and is in the process of rebranding. This is the first CARSTAR location within the city of Olympia.
“The previous owners were doing a fair amount of business out of this location,” said Shaun Copeland, General Manager of CARSTAR Hi-Tech Olympia. “We are going to ramp that up and bring in the CARSTAR processes to improve efficiency, enhance production and grow the location.”
CARSTAR Hi-Tech Olympia is located at 2720 Martin Way E., Olympia, WA 98506. The 7,500 square foot shop is equipped the latest tools and technology needed to perform quality repairs. Copeland has also made the switch from solvent-based paint to a more environmentally friendly BASF waterborne paint system.
“The Copelands are great CARSTAR owners and have done a fantastic job keeping customers satisfied with their work,” said Michael Macaluso, president, CARSTAR North America. “We are happy to see them continue to expand and add to an already tremendous group of more than 20 CARSTAR locations in the Puget Sound area.”
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts–a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands — is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 475 locations in 31 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR delivers national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. It was ranked 106th on Franchise Times® annual Top 200™ ranking of the largest franchise systems in North America and was named 18th on the Kansas City Business Journal’s Top 150 Private Companies list. The Romans Group LLC ranked CARSTAR the No. 1 largest MSO in North America. For more information visit www.carstar.com and follow us on Facebook and twitter .
President Victory Management Group PR
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)