Cartridge World Unveils New Mobile App, PrintWorld®, at International Franchise Expo June 16-18 in New York City
- Sub Headline: Cartridge World® - PrintWorld® - powered by Samsung®
- Franchise URL: http://www.CartridgeWorld.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MCHENRY, Ill. (FranchisePOD.com) June 13, 2016 – In an effort to meet the demands of the rapidly growing mobile workforce, Cartridge World, the leading global ink and toner retail franchise, developed a one-of-a-kind mobile application, PrintWorld®. The new application, which was the brainchild of new Global CEO Steve Weedon, will be unveiled at the International Franchise Expo, June 16-18 in New York City. This announcement is the first of two large-scale developments for the company.
The application launch is the first step in a strategic program developed by Weedon that focuses on catering to the ever-increasing mobile workforce, which is projected to hit 105.4 million people by 2020. The next phase of the project will be to work directly with Samsung to place thousands of printers in free Wi-Fi areas across the U.S. and, in the future, the globe. Ideal partners for PrintWorld printer placement would be transportation hubs, retailers, shopping malls and academic institutions.
Through a partnership with global technology giant Samsung, Weedon contracted the development of the PrintWorld app, which not only gives consumers access to ‘print-on-the-go’ technology directly from their mobile devices, but will ultimately revolutionize the printing industry. PrintWorld features the convenience of full printer functionality for hard copy printing and scanning facilities for use by anyone with a smartphone, tablet or laptop that are away from their office or normal work base location.
“The global workforce is continuously evolving and thanks to the advancements in laptop, smartphone, tablet and Wi-Fi technology, mobile and remote workers are now more common than ever,” said Weedon. “To ensure the mobile workforce is able to perform at optimal levels, a lot depends on innovation in the development of mobile applications, which is what led to the concept and eventual creation of PrintWorld, the demand already exists and now the technology can support it.”
Local Cartridge World franchise stores will play an integral role in maintaining printers and supporting all PrintWorld mobile – print locations. This ensures that the Wi-Fi client is free from any responsibility to the printer and can enjoy the increased mobile worker customer traffic through his store. A new revenue stream for Cartridge World franchisees is created through the app value downloads from users. The program will also be extremely beneficial to PrintWorld clients as they stand to see improved consumer perception with added convenience of on-site printing and increased foot traffic, thus driving their sales and profits.
“As a global network of local printing product and service experts, Cartridge World is perfectly poised to fill a need that has yet to be met in the mobile printing industry,” added Weedon. “By ensuring the printers are maintained and function flawlessly for our mobile app users, our stores are the ”missing link” as recognized by the imaging industry experts.”
Thirteen years ago, Cartridge World opened its first store in the United States and now has nearly 400 stores in North America and over 1,000 worldwide in 55 countries. With its sights set on adding nearly 3,000 stores to its system by 2019, Cartridge World is showing no signs of slowing down. As a specialized retailer selling ink and toner cartridges, printers, printing supplies, and printer maintenance for home and office customers, Cartridge World is the leading franchise in this $80 billion market. To learn about Cartridge World franchise opportunities, visit: CartridgeWorld.com/franchising/.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to printing, offering a 30-percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges and a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. Cartridge World has more than 1,000 franchised retail locations in over 50 countries. Cartridge World was recently ranked No. 161 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list and No. 78 on Franchise Direct’s list of the Top 100 Global Franchises. For information about Cartridge World products or franchise opportunities visit http://www.CartridgeWorld.com.
SOURCE Cartridge World
847.945.1300 Ext. 239
455 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)