ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) July 12, 2016 – Carvel… America’s Freshest Ice Cream® announced today that in celebration of National Ice Cream Day on July 17th, guests will be able to purchase any size soft ice cream cone or cup and get a second for free at participating locations. Carvel is giving this year’s promotion a new twist by asking Americans how they most enjoy eating their ice cream – by licking or biting it.
According to a national survey, 44 percent of Americans prefer to lick their ice cream over biting into it (26 percent). No matter which way you go, Carvel’s decadent ice cream treats await, including the brand’s latest flavor innovation – the limited-time soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli®.
“We’re thrilled to offer buy one get one in celebration of ice cream’s biggest holiday. National Ice Cream Day is important for us, as America’s freshest ice cream, we want our guests to celebrate the day with us,” said Scott Colwell, President of Carvel. “This year, we decided to take National Ice Cream day to the next level and survey consumers to get an even better idea of how America prefers to enjoy ice cream.”
The national survey also sought to determine which method is better for avoiding brain freeze, which 77 percent of Americans admit to getting from eating ice cream. Respondents who reported never getting brain freeze preferred licking (31 percent) over biting (15 percent).
As the first retail ice cream franchise operation in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in ice cream. Since it began in 1934, Carvel has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand-dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
About Carvel® Ice Cream
As the first retail ice cream franchise in the United States, Carvel® Ice Cream has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter@CarvelIceCream or become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream.
SOURCE Carvel Ice Cream
Finn Partners for Carvel
544 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)