ATLANTA, GA – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 14, 2016 – Carvel… America’s Freshest Ice Cream®, is kicking off ice cream season by celebrating their annual Free Cone Day next Thursday, April 21, from 3-8 p.m. EDT. Carvel® guests will be treated to a free junior cone filled with their choice of freshly made vanilla, chocolate or the limited-time, OREO® cookie inspired soft ice cream made with real OREO® cookie pieces at participating Carvel shoppes.
Making Carvel’s Free Cone Day more special, guests will be invited to support the American Red Cross National Day of Giving. Beginning today until supplies last, Carvel will offer a $1 coupon book worth more than $20 in savings throughout the day with all proceeds going towards a $20,000 donation to support American Red Cross disaster relief efforts. Since first partnering with the organization in 2012, Carvel’s total contributions will exceed $145,000.
“This will be the fifth year we have partnered with the American Red Cross on Free Cone Day. It is our way of saying thank you to our loyal guests and raising money for a wonderful cause,” said Scott Colwell, president of Carvel.
Carvel’s new OREO® cookie soft ice cream will be available in participating shoppes through May 31, along with an array of other OREO® cookie ice cream treats, including hand-scooped ice cream, a Sundae Dasher™, an OREO® shake, OREO® Lil’ Rounders and an OREO® Cake.
As the first retail ice cream franchise operation in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in ice cream. Since it began in 1934, Carvel has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand-dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
OREO is a registered trademark of Mondel?z International group, used under license.
About Carvel Ice Cream
Carvel® Ice Cream, the first ice cream franchise in the United States has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @CarvelIceCream or become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE Carvel Ice Cream
675 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (1 views)
- Planet Fitness Ranked One Of The Best Franchises In America By Forbes (1 views)