- Sub Headline: Carvel Brings Back Classic Christmas Cakes and Novelties, Offers Seasonal Mint Flavor for Limited Time
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 1, 2015 10:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – December 01, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Tis’ the season for Santa, snow and the return of Carvel’s classic holiday cakes and novelties. Carvel …America’s Freshest Ice Cream®, is also celebrating the holidays by bringing back a variety of mint ice cream treats available through March.
From Dec. 1 until Christmas, guests can bring joy into their homes with holiday-themed ice cream cakes and novelty treats, including:
Santa Cake: Features layers of freshly made vanilla and chocolate ice cream separated by a layer of chocolate crunchies and covered in icing to resemble a heavily-bearded Old St. Nick.
Snowman Cake: A snowman-shaped cake made with layers of fresh vanilla and chocolate ice cream separated by a layer of chocolate crunchies and covered with white, blue, green and red icing.
Christmas Tree Cake: Made with layers of vanilla and chocolate ice cream separated by a layer of chocolate crunchies, this cake is topped with green whipped frosting, fudge and M&Ms.
Lil’ Snowmen Novelty Treats: These take-home treats feature delicious freshly-made soft serve ice cream and are decorated to look like adorable miniature snowmen.
“Carvel’s classic holiday cakes and novelty treats have become staples at many of our guests’ Christmas and winter holiday celebrations,” said Carvel President Scott Colwell. “We hope our fresh, hand-crafted treats continue to bring our customers joy this holiday season.”
Also returning to Carvel until March 13 is a seasonal mint flavor. Mint treats include mint soft ice cream, mint OREO® hand scooped ice cream and a mint shake. Guests can also enjoy the mint OREO® Sundae Dasher™, which features layers of mint ice cream, OREO® cookie pieces, and hot fudge topped with whipped cream and a dusting of OREO® cookies.
As the first retail ice cream franchise in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in the ice cream industry. Since its founding in 1934, the brand has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
About Carvel Ice Cream
The United States’ first retail ice cream franchise, Carvel® Ice Cream has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @CarvelIceCream or become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE Carvel Ice Cream
Fishman Public Relations
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)